Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: B Boys at X Boys Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: B Boys at X Boys Pattaya

if u r referring to the break dance boys...then YES.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I would assume the OP is looking for some info Mr Latintop. Did you off tehem? Do you have some facts or were just told? Are they all offable or just one or two? How much did you pay as I am sure your generous 300 baht for a trick would not have been for a short time. Ya know? FACTS.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...not sure what I'm allowed to say....u seem so sensitive to even a hint of penis activity.......but yes I did off one of them...after the last show in the early hours of the morning...

Are they not more of a cabaret act where the bar simply pays them to perform X number of shows and they also lift tips and then move on to the next bar, meaning if so then surely the guys are self employed and no off fee would be required to a bar who simply booked them to perform their act? Ok' I'll stand back and wait for Neal to explode any time about now ! :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As Latintop has decided to respond openly I will answer you openly. You are allowed to say mostly anything unless it violates the rules and guidelines. The problem is that you are the only member that needs to make very very graphic posts and this as I said is not crusingforsex.com We don't discuss in graphic detail what is done especially with the way you sometimes describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    BJ Roosters;boys in underwear dance on the bar, you reach up feel their privates/arse in exchange for a USD1.00 tip, yes one dollar, and they are happy, for USD10 they will give you a lap dance in a private booth where you can fully explore their bodies.
    Bliss; at any time there will be 3 guys stripping on different stages, they pole dance and strip compltely nakes and swing their junk all over the place, again when you walk up to give then a 1 dollar tip you graba good feel of their junk. later in the evening, like after midnight, while strippers are on stage other guys walk among the audience naked (audience sit at little tables) and agin for one dollar tips you can grope to your earts content.
    swinging richards, same a bliss.
    While some may enjoy the way this is described it and other things you have said could be found in various adult themed pocketbooks that I used to sell. Trash.
    Keep these types of decriptions and worse for when you are on the john having a wank ok?

Oh you old prude you ! :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK you guys can tell me openly who likes it and who doesnt or do we need another thread? God forbid no polls for awhile!

Dearest Neal - if you are going to have another poll, remember to be consistent - when you start the poll, tell us (as before) what you want the result to be.

:sign5:

As for latintopxxx's graphic descriptions - I don't think the example you have quoted is particularly bad - I find the tip he gives more offensive than the description of what he does..

Having said that, there's a guy (in possibly the worst wig I've ever seen) who goes round Sunee - he behaves far worse than merely groping the boys - and only tips 20B!
    At least Latin gave $1

And was there not some guy went around the dimly-lit go-go bars with a flashlight, which he used to shine up and minutely inspect the bumhole of his prospective "off" - lest there should be a hair present which would put him off ?

TBH, I find all these little titbits more amusing than offensive so I can't guarantee I'll vote whatever way you tell me to :evil4:

:occasion9:

Scotty Just because the guy had a dead raccon on his head because he has not got hair may be he is jelouse of boys with hair, especially as he gets turned on by deep throat, but you have got to admire him he saved the 20 baht by bringing his own tea bag and just buying hot water, all seems BARMY to me maybe he leant that in the ARMY

A guy I was going with is now a B Boy and I must say he had no hang up having sex with a guy, he taught me a thing on 2