Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Songkran spree

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Pattaya Songkran spree

Songkran is around the corner in Pattaya; thus, I will get out of here and celebrate elsewhere in Thailand where Songkran will last three days, not for 10 days like in Pattaya. So question...when is the LAST day of Songkran in Pattaya, on the 19th or 20th of April?

Liked

Re: Pattaya Songkran spree

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Songkran is around the corner in Pattaya; thus, I will get out of here and celebrate elsewhere in Thailand where Songkran will last three days, not for 10 days like in Pattaya. So question...when is the LAST day of Songkran in Pattaya, on the 19th or 20th of April?
    I believe 19th safe to return to the streets 20th.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

I would say the 19th going by past events, thou you always get some drunken fools at a bar arround town that want to carry it on into another day as i once found out to my cost. Still lifes to short to worry about a soaking :bom:
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked

It will move on to Sattahip on the 20th - so make sure you keep away from there if u are alergic to songkran!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    It will move on to Sattahip on the 20th - so make sure you keep away from there if u are alergic to songkran!
    Really the idea of all those sailors and songkran Why has no one mentioned this before
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

By the way if you DO like songkran - get yourself to Bang Saen on their Songkran day - April 17th

Burapha University has over 12000 students... Work out how many cute boys that makes!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!