Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sunee Plaza short update..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sunee Plaza short update..

since I have written about Legun 1 and Legun 11 several times,
    it seems appropriate to advise that Legun 11 is being converted into a
    boy beer bar and next door will be a new restaurant. Renovations are under way for the new beer bar and restaurant.
    Legun 1 was the old Jungle Boys and has kept much of the decor.
    A friend had been interested in checking it out but each time was over
    whelmed by tobacco smoke and stink. We tried again tonite and it smelled
    fine, the a/c was good and we were the only customers. They seemed short on boys and I find it too dark for my vision. I won't rush back any time soon.

We had a much better time at Jimm Jimmi James, with great lighting, absolute no tobacco smoking policy and loosey goosey boys. JJJ seemed short on the number of boys but the ones working were very friendly, if you like that type of thing. We sure did.. :cat:

I have noticed that the beer bars in Sunee Plaza are full of customers and the go go boy bars not so busy..

Re: Sunee Plaza short update..

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat

I have noticed that the beer bars in Sunee Plaza are full of customers and the go go boy bars not so busy..

As I have been saying for years, but no one is listening, if you donтАЩt have handsome boys, at least 12 of them, you will not have happy Customers with fat wallets.

All the Bars with Boys are full of customers, all the Bars with none or lady boys or ugly fat guys, next to no one will visit.

Most customers would rather pay half the price to sit in the many out side Host bars and watch the eye candy wandering by like wilder beast on the African plains.

If you want to see customers, try All boys at least one stunner and some farm boys, when I was there and quite a few customers, Try Happy Boyz full of customers full of good looking boys, Try Nice Boys full of customers full of good looking boys, try JJJ not that good latley, just few good boys and not many customers, but some of the boyz they have, are good fun, same as the customers, who are a constants trickle.

Try DREAMBOYS constant stream of customers and a boy for every taste, try TOYBOYS something different there and some times you can get a stunner, Dynamite had a few nice guyz in it, and Wild West Bar has watered down the good looking guys, Only about 4 nice ones in my book, far to lady boyz for my liking now, ABOMB also has some nice guys and if you keep looking in BOYZ BOYZ BOYZ they have a good constant flow of guys, but go early, many are taken out at opening time. Some times COPPA have the odd unusual guy, something a bit different there, Plus Funny Boyz many Fem guyz pretending to be men, at least there trying, it must be the most comfortable Club in town, last but not least Try KRAZY DRAGON something for every one there, but also many off early, they are always trying to recruit New Boys, at least, GOOD BOYZ over the road, has a few nice guys also and a few customers to go with them

So its all down to the looks of the boys on offer nothing more.

Hmmmmmmmm let me just get this straight.......

1)The Cat's Arse was in the gogo bars
    2)The gogo bars were empty
    3)The beer bars were busy

Doesn't take Hercules Poirot to work out the connection, does it?

Tee Hee

:cheers:

[quote="catawampuscat"]....We had a much better time at Jimm Jimmi James, with great lighting, absolute no tobacco smoking policy and loosey goosey boys ..../quote]

Loosey Goosey boys? :scratch:
    Not familiar with this particular perversion but sounds like something I might like to try. Care to enlighten us? :idea:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Since kenc is the only posting that I can see on this thread, with two foes who waste space not being displayed.

loosey goosey is just a fun word combo that discribes boys behavior and
    connotes loose behavior such as dropping ones drawers and playing the skin flute with abandon and the goosey is the boys availability to be examined
    by the customers in all their glory. One lad 'au natural' sat on my lap and stretched out over me while trying to engorge his member manually. As
    he was far too skinny to interest me, I was able to dislodge him and have him move on. The customers I was with were availing themselves of what
    was offered and almost forced on them. They didn't complain and the boys
    were happy with the tips. I think kenc would have enjoyed the scene. :cat:

Liked

Being the pure piece of trash that I am, I know I would have enjoyed myself completely

:thumbright: :thumbleft:

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Was in Happy Bar the other night - only customer upstairs and enjoying myself when 4 boys came and sat nearby and lit up cigarettes. When I told them to go away they said they were allowed to smoke upstairs. The atmosphere was off putting so i left, complaining to the owner on the way out. He shot upstairs like a cross rocket, exsplaining that the boys were only allowed to smoke upstairs if sitting with a customer -good for him.

Liked

The beer bars which permit smoking are busy while the go-go bars that do not are quiet....you may well get your wish cat!! I hope you enjoy it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lo-so
    The beer bars which permit smoking are busy while the go-go bars that do not are quiet....you may well get your wish cat!! I hope you enjoy it.
    My partner and I augured over this no smoking in the bar ban for several weeks before we introduced it my self saying it would effect the business negatively, I was wrong.
    It makes no different to the business at all. All most every body happy to pop out side for there cigarettes and the waiters have been asked to make sure the customers place in side is kept for them.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

I agree, there is nothing worse to a non-smoker than old cigarette smoke in the curtains and furniture, However Cat, as much as I love you your campaign in any thread that gives you opportunity about cigarette smoking is not going to change any one except steer those of us away that do not smoke.

I am nto trying to tell you wnat to do but I think another way of presenting the information may be better than what you are doing. I am not a door mat or ashtray or lacking self esteem when I give smokers the benefit of the doubt.

I am simply sayign there may be a better way to say it than bash people and bar owners for it. I personally don't care , but your posts when this is not mentioned are rational and I enjoy reading your posts. However, it seems this is almost an obsession with you and it reads into your postings.

Just an opinion and nt meant to beginning a thread fight here
    All the Best!

Wes