Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sunee Plaza Update

Sunee Plaza Update

I am heading over to the LOS the end of next week :cheers:
    I was wondering how the new bar across from the Dragon is coming along will it be open by then.
    Any other updates would be nice.
    Thanks

Liked
    Opening soon. PGReports has a Sunee reporter again:

http://www.pgreport.com/100407/100407.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

errors in the pg report....

The Sunee Plaza coverage in the 10 April report was the first by a new correspondent
    and had several factual errors.
    The mistake that set off one of the latest tempest was an assertion that Kaos Bar was for sale .
    This has proved to be a falsehood and I believe it will be corrected in the next issue.

Unfortunately, lmtu seized upon this mistake by an unknown person (unknown to me) as
    the latest lies and attempts to ruin businesses by catawampuscat. This is all pure fabrication
    on the part of a mentally challenged poster, as catawampuscat has no connection or affiliation
    with any weekly report and is an independent roving scoop reporter. Of course, the rantings and
    raving of the sociopath village idiot were ignored by those who know him but it doesn't stop him
    from trying to cause mayhem and havoc in his wake.

The point of all this is that the report also informs us that the new Good Boys Bar will open soon.
    As the correspondent reported that Happy Boy Bar had just opened, only 4 months late, I believe the
    new correspondent needs some break-in time and more editing.
    The new correspondent reported the Happy Boy news, many months after it was reported correctly by
    Sunny of Sunee when he was writing a weekly Sunee Plaza update
    I hope this clears up the absurd assertions that catawampuscat was telling lies about Kaos being for sale but
    it probably won't as the truth never stopped the village idiot before. (no not the V.I. on baht-stop.com)[/u]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think you are ever so mean

" the rantings and raving of the sociopath village idiot "

"the truth never stopped the village idiot before"

the Village Idiot of Fart Stop fame is such a fan of yours he's adopted your style of calling everyone a sociopath !

why do you keep knocking him ?

but be warned skeet45..if you are in Sunee Plaza and you see men with big cameras around their neck, or large video cameras..seedy looking gentlemen scribbling in grubby notebooks. ..they are not from the News Of The World !

they're much cleverer than that..behave yourself on your holiday.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.