Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little Sunee Plaza update....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A little Sunee Plaza update....

With the apparently permanent demise of the former star reporter of Sunee, I will do a little Sunee Plaza update...

Minou Beer Bar has been transformed into Minou LB GoGo Bar. The terrace opens 15 Oct. and the lady-boy go go opens
    end of the month.
    My dream is that all the lady-boys in all the Sunee Plaza bars will gravitate over to Minou LB to entertain those who adore
    the little titties and preening princesses and leave the boys bars with boys only but it is just a dream..

Place 2 B beer bar open or opening as the police ban appears to have ended or is ending. Place has potential but needs
    to work on their hosts.

Rumours swirling that Kaos GoGo boy bar may fully reopen. Currently it is called Villa Rouge (francois likes Rogue better) and
    is using only part of the three shop houses. Time will tell.

Euro Boy GoGo Bar was supposed to reopen but is still closed..

Jungle Boys GoGo Bar appears to be doing well but the concept might need some rethinking for those customers who like
    to see more. The alcoves are ok if you find what you want but don't work well if you are just looking. Removing the undershorts below
    the loin clothes would make this place a real winner. Check out the effect in Happy Boys if you don't mind skinny fem boys..

Krazy Dragon seems off lately and has lost some of its fun. Many boys seem to have moved on and probably it has something to do with
    changes in management policy over not paying salaries, tip distribution or whatever it is that makes better boys move on. Maybe the concept
    is getting tired and needs some rethinking and maybe I am just getting jaded..

Violet Bar and its adjoining sister beer bar continue to be pedo heaven and it is shameless how some farangs sit with young children, even if
    it is dark we can see you. It is an ugly scene and it is amazing that the police let this cesspool continue to be the pedo bar of Sunee Plaza.
    Lots of play with the underage in the booths and don't even try to use the toilet when certain farangs are in smoking frenzies. This last bit is
    hearsay I wouldn't step foot in this dive as 10 y.o. pre-pubic boys should not be raped, molested and abused by dirty old men. This bar is
    where the dirtyoldmen your mother warned you about go to retire. Disgusting but to each his own and to them a jail cell full of rapists sound fair...

Good Boys unfortunately uses red lites which make me feel ill and has one of the pushiest mamasans in town. The doormen also grab and
    mug you to try to get you inside.. I can't report on this one as I won't allow them to paw over me but it looks like shit. Hate the red lites!! :cat:

Liked
    Thank you Catawampuscat......

Nice report

Maybe I will get off my fat ass and take one of those motorbike taxis from Boyz town where I have been spending most of my time and check out the "New Sunee Plaza"

Has anyone tried the Pizza place next to Kaos since they changed management? The food used to be very good a year or so ago.

It looks like high season is slowly picking up here in Boyz town. Not a lot but a few new faces seem to be popping around.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Thanks for the report Cat. What's going on at Look Bar? I heard that it was packed out on Friday night.

G.

Re: A little Sunee Plaza update....

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    ----- It is an ugly scene and it is amazing that the police let this cesspool continue ------- Sunee Plaza.------ is where the dirty oldmen your mother warned you about go to retire.
    Only ONE pedo bar in Sunee ? What happened to the others, have they been closed very recently ?

Quote Originally Posted by buaseng
    ----- It is an ugly scene and it is amazing that the police let this cesspool continue ------- Sunee Plaza.------ is where the dirty oldmen your mother warned you about go to retire.
    Only ONE pedo bar in Sunee ? What happened to the others, have they been closed very recently ?
    Yes they have. I am sure that must be very disappointing for you to hear buaseng.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Yes they have
    But how do you know George? Does the boyfriend with whom you have been monogamously coupled these past 30 years let you go to these places?

Krazy Dragon seems off lately and has lost some of its fun. Many boys seem to have moved on and probably it has something to do with changes in management policy over not paying salaries, tip distribution or whatever it is that makes better boys move on. Maybe the concept is getting tired and needs some rethinking and maybe I am just getting jaded..
    Dunno from where You having this Information, that we not paying salaries. We having over 40 boys on our payroll. Some of them freelancing without any salary. By the way we are doing very well. I can't complain. May you went after a rainy day inside.

:diabloanifire:

Pattaya: Concert last night ..

Due to the open air concert near Big C last night many bars where not as busy as they used to be.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My Mam never warned me..

"This bar is where the dirtyoldmen your mother warned you about go to retire."

she never said a word about them. :dontknow:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Quote Originally Posted by buaseng
    Yes they have. I am sure that must be very disappointing for you to hear buaseng.
    Not me dear, I like MEN not schoolboys but I'm sure that many of the resident denizens of Sunee will be weeping into their beer if what you say about the other pedo bars closing is correct (however, I doubt very much that your claim is true - you have to maintain the pretence that Sunee is NOT Pattaya's pedo heaven, don't you? I wonder why?).