Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: X-ray Club in Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

X-ray Club in Pattaya

...Just wondering, whenever I go to Xray Men's Dance Club I am amazed of the differnet cliental there which I don't see any place else in Pattaya. Instead of the skinny, nellie commercial boys running around (Example: at the Panorama Bar and at the BoyzBoyz Bar area) there are groups of good looking young Thais (mostly in their 20's) that are enjoying their Friday or Saturday night out. Since they're with their buddies, they seem to be on the shy side (sticky rice?) to get a conversation going, but the ones I have met come down from BKK or Chonburri. Nice eye candy there. (not including the dancers- a bit too skinny for me). So what is your scoop of the fellows there? (If you like loud music and people watching at 3 am.)

Liked

Re: X-ray Club in Pattaya

Do they still feature the stunning coyote dancers at X-Ray?
    I have always wanted to know if it is common for them to be offed. If that was possible, how much for the off, what's the going rate for the tip and would it be OK to leave with the guy before he finished his show schedule of the night?

Liked

Its a fabulous place to go,alone or otherwise,gets going about 1ish,no prob picking up guys here,some bar boys in the mix,but i would think its mainly local gay clientle
    Yes its possible to off the coyotes,500 baht,not sure about before their routine or not- i have only offed 1 guy ,and i waited until he finished dancing at 5,waited outside(their changing room is on the left as you approach front doors)and approached him as he was going back inside--what a stunner!!--they are sooo sexy in the little black leatherette shorts

I find it best to go with a few guys from the bars,waiters,they all want to go there,buy a red label Jw (739 baht)at the 7-11(the boys reckon its better to do this)get a table and just look around you--place full of young 18-25yo thai guys shaking their stuff+the stunning coyotes,a great way to spend the night !!!!

Liked

There are 4 dance sets for the coyotes in x-ray
    First is in Jeans
    2nd and 3rd are in shorts+Accessories
    4th is in jeans after the show
    Off fee is 500B
    Its generally expected that you would ask a coyote to drink at your table once one of their dance sets is finished....They generally hang around outside once their dance set is complete or you can ask one of the mamasans...

They will order a MaiTai @250B (bar rule) and you can get talking with them to see how compatible you are. Be aware that not all will go with a farang

I have noticed thats its usually girls that off the coyote boys and not guys... despite the fact that the are (mostly all) gay....
    They expect a tip of 2000B from a farang

As for the original question regarding the clientele:
    My Bkk based friends tell me that Pattaya is now considered a very hot destination for the upwardly mobile gay guy in Bkk.With the opening of Sansuk, Dave man Club, The resurgance of Dude and x-ray full every night it seems like the BKK boys want in on the action and have had enough of their traditional (non-Silom) haunts

Also the opening of central has led to a huge invasion of guys from Bkk to look after the opening of their stores branches in Pattaya... Some will return to bkk once the stores find their feet. But i believe a lot would like to stay
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    As for the original question regarding the clientele:
    My Bkk based friends tell me that Pattaya is now considered a very hot destination for the upwardly mobile gay guy in Bkk.With the opening of Sansuk, Dave man Club, The resurgance of Dude and x-ray full every night it seems like the BKK boys want in on the action and have had enough of their traditional (non-Silom) haunts

Dave man club is new to me

Where is it
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Hi Wombat
    You must have missed this post...
    dave-man-club-pattaya-t16879.html
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Also the opening of central has led to a huge invasion of guys from Bkk to look after the opening of their stores branches in Pattaya... Some will return to bkk once the stores find their feet. But i believe a lot would like to stay
    Pattaya fully deserves this recognition. It has been a long time coming.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Curious

Pattaya fully deserves this recognition. It has been a long time coming.

What would Chao Numbnuts (BeachDummy?)say about this?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    Its a fabulous place to go,alone or otherwise,gets going about 1ish,no prob picking up guys here,some bar boys in the mix,but i would think its mainly local gay clientle
    Yes its possible to off the coyotes,500 baht,not sure about before their routine or not- i have only offed 1 guy ,and i waited until he finished dancing at 5,waited outside(their changing room is on the left as you approach front doors)and approached him as he was going back inside--what a stunner!!--they are sooo sexy in the little black leatherette shorts

I find it best to go with a few guys from the bars,waiters,they all want to go there,buy a red label Jw (739 baht)at the 7-11(the boys reckon its better to do this)get a table and just look around you--place full of young 18-25yo thai guys shaking their stuff+the stunning coyotes,a great way to spend the night !!!!
    Your description sounds enticing to me. 500B for the off is OK in my view, as I remember most of the coyotee dancers being well above most of the bar boys as concerning looks. Unfortunately I dont know about their personality - I think it has something to do with the venue and is not just up to the individual dancer; maybe like the boys in BBB thinking they are more upsacle than their peers in Sunee Plaza and thus demanding more money and being more arrogant and less inclined to try to please the customer (just my experience from almost 15y of trips to LOS).
    Thus I would be very interested in obtaining any info from martin911 about the boy he offed from X-Ray. Was he a pleasant guy? Arrogant or trying to please?

Its generally expected that you would ask a coyote to drink at your table once one of their dance sets is finished....They generally hang around outside once their dance set is complete or you can ask one of the mamasans...

They will order a MaiTai @250B (bar rule) and you can get talking with them to see how compatible you are. Be aware that not all will go with a farang

I have noticed thats its usually girls that off the coyote boys and not guys... despite the fact that the are (mostly all) gay....
    They expect a tip of 2000B from a farang
    If the guy is really that good looking and got a nice personality, I would not mind to spend 500B off, 250B drink, 2000B tip. I think it is better to have a relatively expensive off who is top-notch, than paying considerably less but getting nothing more than dissatisfaction or worse.
    colmx, would you be so nice to go into little bit more detail: Have you ever offed a coyotee from X-Ray or do you know anybody who has? How do you know about the 2000B rule? Are the boys that upfront?

Next thing we know, Homi will move to Pattaya.