Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: pattaya dance club

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pattaya dance club

I forgot to mention that a month ago I stopped and checked out The Dave Man Club. It is a late night dance club that is in a new remodeled building...classy and new. (not run down) The music was great and the coyote dancers were fun to look at and more approachable to talk to than at Xray (my opinion). The show was a nice change also. It is more spacious and seemed to be more friendly than Xray, but maybe that was because it wasn't so packed.

It is down about a block down from TOPS on Second Street - a soi off from Central Street (before the Indian restaurant).You can spot it with all the red Chinese lanterns hanging in front of it.

Any more scoop on this place? No one seems to mention it.

Re: pattaya dance club

BIT LATE I JUST GAVE DAVES A MENTION?

Good point king.Key! Thanks for your reaction in a non hysterical manner.

However, You read the "Look bar" remark perfectly, but you missed the Funny Boys part. I thought it would be clear that I like the fem boys but in the size you find a Funny Boys. Let me correct that so that everybody understands... on second though. I better leave it as it is. Everybody is free to think what they want :-)

The twink part in your reaction was absolutely right![/quote]

Quote from vnman:- However, You read the "Look bar" remark perfectly, but you missed the Funny Boys part. I thought it would be clear that I like the fem boys but in the size you find a Funny Boys.end quote

Dont worry vnman it did not go un-noticed as i am an exspert of knowing if I have a man or lady boy to take home as I only like to be witha man, type guy I can do most things with.

Yes your right if you want Lady boy Heaven, go to Funny boys or Sawatdee Boys or most of the others, but if you want to find a good MAN Guy/Boy, Boyz Boyz Boyz, some times TOY BOYZ or COPA a few in DREAM BOYS, Good and ABOMB have usually quite a few, also STAR BOYS some times has a selection, of course in Sunee Plaza KRAZY DRAGON Is the home of MEN, NICE BOYS, Has some MAN BOYS, as has JIM JIM JIMMIES.

All the rest are mainly LADY BOYS, even though some time s quite a few in Happy Boys and ALL BOYS SEEM to have man BOYS there last time I was looking the door, but when they grow up they will be real hunks.
    Just because some guys in BOYZ TOWN stand like a man, just listen to them speak and your soon see who is fem or not. Same with any boys you meet on line i.e Gay romeo or gay.postjung, or gaydar.co.uk phone them first listen to them speak your soon know who is going to arrive at your door.

Liked

King.Key

Quote Originally Posted by King.Key
    What with TOM YUM, BODY LANGUAGE, DAVES, DUDES, XRAY, and most of the Karaoke bars, Cuming up the back stairs fast, for Man Boyz heaven , your have plenty to choose from, what ever way you lean..
    You might be confused with this post.

Liked

Re: pattaya dance club

I went to Dave Man Club, Body Language and X Ray on my recent visit.

I liked Dave Man Club because it was a large, modern facility with about 15 very sexy cayote dancers and a very friendly manager who was keen to set me up with one of the dancers. Dave Man Club starts about 2am with a show later around 3am. Also the music was a bit quieter than X Ray and Body Language with their ear splitting sound systems.

I went to X Ray Club twice with my 3 Thai friends, much more fun than going alone and fortunate that I had a king sized bed on both nights for them to sleep after a 5 am finish. Again about 15 very hot coyote boys dancing from 1 am with a great show from the nearby Tiffany troupe. I will take ear plugs next time as the music is so loud that it hurts. X Ray is the most popular club and you could ask a cayote dancer directly from the stage to come to your table for a drink or more.

Body Language was nearly empty at 1.30 am so I had one drink and left,. There was 4 cayote dancers and not much happening. I needed a rest from the loud music and some sleep so I will try another time.

On my last visit I went to the Dude club and was very impressed. Very large venue, about 15 hot guys dancing and friendly staff who would organise a boy to come to my table for a drink. Dude starts about 1.30 am so be ready for a late night if you are visiting these clubs, although I did see another farang walk in at 2am, buy a drink, off a dancer and was out of the place in 30 minutes at Dave Man Club. :cheers: