Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?? Freelances opposite Soi Twilight

Liked

?? Freelances opposite Soi Twilight

Has anyone had any experience with who I'm assuming are freelancers that stand on steps to a building virtually across from soi Twilight ? They are mainly hunky mature (by this boards standards for Thais) guys.

Is there any direct experience or knowledge amongst Board members ?

Re: ?? Freelances opposite Soi Twilight

Quote Originally Posted by blonebat
    Has anyone had any experience with who I'm assuming are freelancers that stand on steps to a building virtually across from soi Twilight ? They are mainly hunky mature (by this boards standards for Thais) guys. Is there any direct experience or knowledge amongst Board members ?
    I can say that one guy I've seen standing there used to be a regular money boy at Telephone Bar - ten years ago. I think "mature" is certainly a word I'd apply to him. Pretty much anyone you pick up on the street is At Your Own Risk

I have this friend who picked this independant MB (Money Boy) or should I say MM (Money Man). If it is the hunky one who often sports a white T shirt with a base ball cap then he used to work in Tawan. He is straight but I was told quite safe. Apparently you will catch him working out in Lumphini Park in the late afternoon / early evenings. If you go to a short time hotel lke Suriiwong the attendant will ensure all is well too as he (MM) is known in that area bad for business otherwise. There is another chap again often in a white T shirt very army looking whom I am informed is similar in nature. Like anything else take percautions always take your money into the bathroom with you in a short time hotel and if you are doing it back in your hotel at least your receptionist should take his ID. Lock everything up before you go out and keep only so much cash with you.

I think the street boys are hardly any worse than the bar boys. Bad apples are everywhere to be found and much depends on the individual. Complain to a bar about any boy and you will get lip service from the Mamasan that they will look into it and have a word with the boy but rest assured nothing else will be done to remedy the situation. Its all a show. "They Thai so they Lie!"

I knew one boy that use to be in front of the Watergate (?) near Robinsons that was the best guy ever. I have lost track of him but he was a great guy and I would love to meet up with him again. I usually only go with someone that has been recommended or onw tat I have talked with a few times.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by blonebat
    Has anyone had any experience with who I'm assuming are freelancers that stand on steps to a building virtually across from soi Twilight ? They are mainly hunky mature (by this boards standards for Thais) guys.

Is there any direct experience or knowledge amongst Board members ?
    Surely the steps and the building you're referring to, are on the SAME SIDE as the entrance to Soi Twilight?

There's a very cute 17/18 year old (certainly not 18/19) now doing business there.
    Beware!... because there has been a scam or two sprung on falangs involving 17/18 year old young men (and corrupt police) in Sunnee recently.
    These scams target non-paedophiles who like younger men. Obviously a small section of the police are more into graft than arresting child molesters.
    If you fall into this legal honey-trap you'll be forced to buy your way out of a nightmare not of your making.

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Surely the steps and the building you're referring to, are on the SAME SIDE as the entrance to Soi Twilight?
    I've assumed he's talking about the building with steps between the Suriwong Hotel and Soi Wall Street Inn, which is opposite (sort of) Soi Twilight. It houses STA Travel among other things

thaiquest....please elaborate.
    Thank you...

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    well isn't everyone available ..for a price ?

Christ you can even have me for a few hundred baht !..and I'll stand opposite Soi Twilight if that's what turns you on.

At Your Own Risk of course.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze

Christ you can even have me for a few hundred baht !
    Wisely not mentioning the ancillary costs. For example I believe that safe sex, as it relates to you, involves the correct positioning of a fork lift truck.

Would that be on the steps of the Bank opposite the Wall Street Inn?

I had one guy from there last year. It went quite well, but a 550 bt bottle of whisky did walk from the minibar whilst my back was turned.