List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sex in soi twilight!! no chance !!

sex in soi twilight!! no chance !!

three reasons for no sex in soi twilight..
    1 i do not want to have sex with someone who would rather be in bed with a girl ! ewwwww
    2 i do not want to have sex with someone who would rather be in the hairdressers !
    3 i cant remember the 3rd reason but im sure it was a good one !!

Re: sex in soi twilight!! no chance !!

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    three reasons for no sex in soi twilight.

:-) Speak for yourself :-) As I've had some great sex there over the years both IN the Soi courtesy of some nice massage guys and also with guys FROM the Soi whether that be go go boys, bar boys or just people passing through that I met sitting at the outside bar(s), although I have to admit over my last few visits I had actually stopped bothering for some of the reasons you had actually quoted (and a mixture of boredom I suspect) but then on my last trip I relented and actually had a great time each time and remembered why I liked the place again :-)

my main problem with bangkok is that i cant stand the place .. so i spose the bars and boys all get dragged down in my own tiny mind !!
    i always look forward to comming here then within 5 minutes wish i hadnt bothered
    never mind im outta here soon ... praise the lord..
    hey christian i saw several ladyboys walking around with metal eiffel towers today .... something you'd like to share ??

my main problem with bangkok is that i cant stand the place .i always look forward to comming here then within 5 minutes wish i hadnt bothered
    Actually i do know what you mean there Brit and actually agree with you somewhat as I fall into the same situation of really missing Thailand / BKK when I'm not there and then when i get back get bored of it all again so quickly, however I ABSOLUTELY know that that's my own fault for being lazy and just doing the same old same old, going to the same bars, eating at the same places etc etc and each time I mean to break the cycle and yet seem to end up falling into the same rut.

I think that's why I was so looking forward to getting away out of BKK to Issan this trip and so pissed off when that didnt happen, but definitely next time I'll have to shake myself - but still no matter how bored I might feel the second I step back to blightly I also fairly much instantly think " oh bugger this" and want to turn round and head back to if not Bkk or Thailand but certainly somewhere in SE Asia again so I guess it must have it's plus points too !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

brithai...your reason no.1 is my biggest turn on...shows how different er are...not that I needed to point that out...but for me breeding a breeder is the ultimate...

look on the bright side NI at least if you shake yourself thats a thousand baht saved ... as for you latin im surprised you aint moved on to 4 legged animals yet... dirty boy

look on the bright side NI at least if you shake yourself thats a thousand baht saved
    Hell if that logic were true and I saved a thousand bath every time I'd be a VERY rich man by now lol :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    look on the bright side NI at least if you shake yourself thats a thousand baht saved
    Hell if that logic were true and I saved a thousand bath every time I'd be a VERY rich man by now lol :-)
    and as i said on a different thread .. in need of spec savers !!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

brithai...I particularly like doggy style..does that count..
    But with str8 ones I'll do at least 4 positions....

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    brithai...I particularly like doggy style..does that count..
    But with str8 ones I'll do at least 4 positions....

Only four, I hope your kidding. How old are you?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"