Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: What Tip do you pay rent boys on average in Thailand for ALL Night?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not applicable -I off them only for short time

7 9.09%
  • Up to 1250 bht

15 19.48%
  • 1251~1500

18 23.38%
  • 1501~1750

14 18.18%
  • 1751~2000

8 10.39%
  • 2001~2250

9 11.69%
  • 2251~2500

3 3.90%
  • 2501~3000

2 2.60%
  • over 3000

1 1.30%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Over Night Offs -What tip?

Over Night Offs -What tip?

Here's the "long time" OVERNIGHT rent boy tip poll.

Liked
    Can't do overnights, I'm afraid. I snore badly ('sing' the boys call it). Gives me a terrible night, waking up every 20 minutes to check that I'm NOT snoring. Oh, and on waking up in the morning I sneeze for about 10 minutes. Best for me to enjoy and wave goodbye! If I DID keep a guy overnight, I'd give him what he deserved - about 8,000 to 10,000 baht.

Liked
    Perhaps it might also depend on whether the customer is a short time holiday maker that is so utterly randy that they will pay pretty much whatever they have saved up for their occasional excursions or those who are resident and are laughing at the amounts that some are throwing away.

For those who are reading this from afar do not think that the expectations of the boys have risen so significantly to demand the prices that some claim that they provide. Having lived here for five years I think I have "gone native" and think of prices in Baht and not Dollars, Euro or Sterling.

So long as you are not mean financially (KEE NEOW) you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by lo-so
    Perhaps it might also depend on whether the customer is a short time holiday maker that is so utterly randy that they will pay pretty much whatever they have saved up for their occasional excursions or those who are resident and are laughing at the amounts that some are throwing away.

For those who are reading this from afar do not think that the expectations of the boys have risen so significantly to demand the prices that some claim that they provide. Having lived here for five years I think I have "gone native" and think of prices in Baht and not Dollars, Euro or Sterling.

So long as you are not mean financially (KEE NEOW) you will be fine.
    Alternatively it might depend on whether the customer is a long-term resident who is so decrepit that they basically can't even manage "short-time" nookie never mind long-time - at least not without the assistance of copious amounts of sildenafil citrate (they'd be too cheap to buy the branded version). Hence these people are not so "utterly randy" as the tourists who can actually get it up without the assistance of chemicals, so they give smaller tips.

Another explanation could be that long-term exposure to the sun may have fried the brains of some residents - with a resultant insane belief that they are still living in the 1940's and they therefore tip accordingly!

The fried brain effect could also explain why people like Lo So are apparently going about Pattaya "laughing" for no reason (this phenomenon is also known as hysteria)

Not that I would dream of generalising in the way the Lo So does!

Tee Hee

Liked
    Scottish Guy- generalising me surely shome mistake!! [priv eye?]

I live and work in BKK although also enjoy the debauchery of Pattaya when I have the opportunity finally - calm down and enjoy another dram.

More than once a day

Periodically (ie. when I've been on a visa run and get back horny) I'll get a boy or two from the Little Black Book to pop around for a drink and some sodomy before dinner, and then perhaps take up The White Man's Burden and off another boy (or two) after dinner from the bars, but I'm definitely not an overnight person. After all, I don't pay them for the sex - it's to make sure they go away afterwards

Liked
    I am in the most popular barcket , but they get a free breakfast if they like farang food or if I can find a place that does both and usually I can. So, thats another 200 baht depending of course, on what you order and where. I like the British place where I can look at the beach while eating.

Also, often I will say up too you when the sex is over , if it is really late and he is too tired to make the treck home, I don't mind a cuddle until morning. I am not a morning guy for sex but can hang as long as they are not in the mood to have anal sex.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Less than 2000 Bhat not fair guys. Let us be humane

Quote Originally Posted by stevekoolguy
    Less than 2000 Bhat not fair guys. Let us be humane
    You seem to have this bizarre notion that prices should be set by something other than the marketplace - a sentimental old fool, perhaps?

Liked
    I only allow overnights for a few boys I know well. For them there is no extra because it is their preference. They know normally I do not do overnights because I like my sleep. They know they will also have a good sleep, a quiet room, a comfortable bed, a hot shower, and a good breakfast. For them, this is a better alternative than returning to their room.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz