Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: holiday offs

holiday offs

I beg forgiveness of asking this again , but im not sure of the current off suitition.If in pattaya for a 3 week vacation what would the current rate be, if you had 1 boy for the whole period, and by this i mean a non bar boy. I understand about the extras like presents etc, Im trying to get an idea of the lump sum I would give him at the end of my stay

Liked

well me heartys....

You have to work that one for yourself bud, as every place is different and everyone is different. I doubt if anyone could give you an honest reply to that question. Just go and do some haggleing.
    Good luck shipmate and have a good shore leave ( hol )
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Re: holiday offs

Quote Originally Posted by aot87
    I beg forgiveness of asking this again , but im not sure of the current off suitition.If in pattaya for a 3 week vacation what would the current rate be, if you had 1 boy for the whole period, and by this i mean a non bar boy. I understand about the extras like presents etc, Im trying to get an idea of the lump sum I would give him at the end of my stay
    I would give everything I own ! :munky2:

Liked: 1
    If I arrived in LOS and fell for a boy on the first day then I would offer him 20,000 for three weeks but that wouldn't happen unless I was infatuated by him on meeting and our first encounter pleased me. I would give him half of it after 3 days and the rest at the end. I might give him an extra 5,000 at the end if he deserved it. I would also expect to buy him some clothes when out shopping.

Give us more details, do you know this boy or do you expect to find him upon arrival from where? Or is your encounter already under way.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

i mean a non bar boy
    You mean a non-prostitute? Why do you have to pay anything?

Paying half after 3 days means you trust him not to dissapear immediately?

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore Sexpat
    i mean a non bar boy
    You mean a non-prostitute? Why do you have to pay anything?
    My first thought also.

Liked

For bar boy, gogo boy, host off, freelancer, but-I'm-not-even-gay pickup at 7-11 or Sizzlers. Whatever he is, you will pay.
    (Pay no attention to Singapore ... he's just Boygeenyus (or wannabe) playing his tedious self-perceived role of the Board Conscience).

For ONE time only:

1000-1500 baht for short time (he'll enjoy the higher of those figures :blackeye: )
    1501-3000 baht for overnight stay (same dynamic as above)
    Pay for food, transport home etc on top of above.

For endentured servitude for one to three weeks:

1500-2000 baht a day ... negotiated beforehand and usually paid by-the-day, or weekly. Rarely at the end of the stay, but that would be up to him.
    "Up To You" tip on last day.
    Of course, food, shelter, gifts, transport when he decides to have some fun with friends and family are extra.

PS ... prepare for these figures above to be insulted, argued-about, disagreed with, thought of as way-too-little, or blatant spoiling.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

I agree with Smiles for a bar boy.

He's asked, though, for rates for a non-bar boy. I'm interested to know, too, what the appropriate rate one must pay a non-prostitute for sex is.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Singapore Sexpat
    I agree with Smiles for a bar boy.

He's asked, though, for rates for a non-bar boy. I'm interested to know, too, what the appropriate rate one must pay a non-prostitute for sex is.
    Offer him the same as a 'gift' from the bottom of your heart. If he beats you up . . . well, then you've learned something.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand