Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Man spin-offs

""As for Lulu: Take care that your "Boys' Imperium" doesn't explode like a soap-bubble""

Did I forget to mention that Topman has changed hands yet again. It's not owned by Lulu anymore.

As for you LMTU - I never fail to be amused by your quips. Topman is no skin off my back and a fraudster like yourself should be putting all their energy into getting their debts paid.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Look ..

Look Bar also changed hands recently and is no longer part of LouLou boy bar empire. Smart move as
    handling a bar like Look is like handling a hot potato, in my humble opinion..
    Now, it makes sense why Top Man didn't change its rather lackluster team of go go boys.. :cat:

Quote Originally Posted by MRSBUCKET
    ""As for Lulu: Take care that your "Boys' Imperium" doesn't explode like a soap-bubble""

Did I forget to mention that Topman has changed hands yet again. It's not owned by Lulu anymore.
    Maybe you mentioned and I just overlooked, but that means that Lulu's soap bubble has already exploded!! It seems that "his" bar 'Minou' isn't a great success either.

Liked

Re: party host for hire !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    you could do much worse than hire 16 yr old Corey Delaney to host your club..this lad has become famous world-wide after throwing a party at which 500 kids turned up along with 30 plods and police helicoptor,

One neighbour said "it was shocking..a young 18 year old boy was streaking naked up and down the street all night.."well quite ! :cheers:

get in now though,,Corey's got an agent and an invite onto the David Letterman show

cute as well !! nipple rings all round I say ! :cheers:
    It is all over now police arrested him this morning, after radio interview

[quote beakingnews]
    Police have taken Melbourne's party boy and global media star Corey Worthington into custody.

A police spokeswoman said the 16-year-old had been taken to the Narre Warren police station in relation to the wild party at his parents house on Saturday night.[/quote]

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/ ... 37946.html
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by MRSBUCKET

It isn't! That being the case, I wonder who will be the first poster to tell us just who is the new owner and also, whether their information will be accurate, as opposed to an assumption made on their part, or wrong information coming to them by way of here-say?

By my statement above, I am not saying that the assumptions usually made here are ever wrong, as is also the case with information posted as a result of here-say. Perish the thought.

With regard to the rest of this thread and many of the posts that are contained within it, which well known person was it that said: "He that blows the coals in quarrels that he has nothing to do with, has no right to complain if the sparks fly in his face."

Lastly, I would like to say to Mark, that I am sorry to hear the way things have turned out, I was under the impression that things were going really well up the road to me. I wish you all the best and every success in any new venture that you might undertake and just wish, that I was big enough in order to be able to accommodate you.

I am sure that you will totally understand my remarks above Mark, as opposed to the way some pervs here will take them and know that there is no sexual connotations or undertones meant by them whatsoever.

Choc Dee,

George.

Thanks George for the nice comments. The show was doing very well and it will be back real soon in a new bar.

Lulu has not sold the bar,as again Mrs Bucket you are wrong. He still owns it, but now has a new partner called Phillip who owns 50%.

As for my statement on the GoGo boys, I stand by what i said. There are only 8 bays in the bar. 2 of them to me are OK. As for the rest of them, they don't get any offs. So i think that speaks for itself.
    If a boy does not get at least 6 offs in one month, he is in the wrong job.

Sour Grapes

The Bucket said: Did I forget to mention that Topman has changed hands yet again. It's not owned by Lulu anymore. end

More rubbish he has a partner who he has had quite a while, in the background. More Lies.

George says:- "It isn't! whether their information will be accurate, as opposed that is to an assumption made on their part, or wrong information coming to them by way of here-say"? end

I would be careful George if you upset Mrs. тАЬKick the BucketтАЭ, she will be making up stories about you soon, he has lost it POOOOOR thing, like a spoiled child stamping her feet in the school play ground. she will fantasize your a Pedo or a pimp or taking drugs or even god help us, a fraudster, But don't worry you just have to read his ramblings, we all know he is deranged,,,,,the good thing is, you always know you have hit on the truth, when they start throwing Insults at you, donтАЩt worry, IтАЩm use to it, in fact I love it when IтАЩm slandered, It proves what I say is the truth and the only way he can get back at me, is make up lies, your be next George so watch out as I said. Why would I need to rob any one, youтАЩre the Bankrupt, I hear, I can prove IтАЩm quite wealthy, you cant? He always use to run to his other half, like his mother, but even he has now got wise to her tantrums, and stopped bailing him out.

Things we have to do for you Marsha, to Keep the Momentum going, Insults, fabrications and just to help every one remember you put on a good show and are a fun guy, but hurry up and find a new venue for your Hot Hit Show. they are now digging at the bottom of the barrel to find ways to try to upset me :drunken:

Liked
    I can tell you that at 11.30pm there were only 4 customers in the bar. 3 days prior you could not get a seat.

I can also confirm as from today beer is now 150 baht gone up 20 baht and soft drinks 130 baht gone up also 20 baht.

So not only has the new owners lost the show they think that customers will pay for the older show.

Good luck to them, it looks like they will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    With regard to the rest of this thread and many of the posts that are contained within it, which well known person was it that said: "He that blows the coals in quarrels that he has nothing to do with, has no right to complain if the sparks fly in his face."[.
    If you really think it adds to the quality of the thread, then I will tell you it was Benjamin Franklin.

But there again, as George Herbert said, Persons unmask their evilest qualities when they do quarrel.

You aren't Welsh are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha
    As for my statement on the GoGo boys, I stand by what i said. There are only 8 bays in the bar.
    Out of which no doubt, at least a couple of them are nags.

Couldn't resist that one Mark. Thanks for your reply and good luck with the show in the new bar wherever it is. Thanks also for setting the record straight with regard to Lulu no longer being the owner, which I knew to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell yu
    I would be careful George if you upset Mrs. тАЬKick the BucketтАЭ, she will be making up stories about you soon, she will fantasize your a Pedo or a pimp or taking drugs or even god help us, a fraudster.

I have never made Mrs Bucket's acquaintance, however I am sure she would have no reason to do any of the above where I am concerned. It would be a waste of hers or anybody else's time if they did make up those stories, as I am certain that most of those things, among others, would already have been said about me behind my my back. Oh Well, Such is the price of fame I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    With regard to the rest of this thread and many of the posts that are contained within it, which well known person was it that said: "He that blows the coals in quarrels that he has nothing to do with, has no right to complain if the sparks fly in his face."
    Quote Originally Posted by gwm4asian
    If you really think it adds to the quality of the thread, then I will tell you it was Benjamin Franklin.

Well I am sure that the information kindly provided by you could hardy detract from the quality of it, could it?

Quote Originally Posted by gwm4asian
    You aren't Welsh are you?

How very dare you. No I am most certainly not. What on earth makes you ask that. I mean gwm4asian, do I look like a person that comes from a place where the men are men and the sheep look nervous.

I am obviously missing something here, that has no doubt managed to fly over my head unnoticed and at a great height.

Oh Well. As I started this post on the subject of horses, I will finish it off with them, with a story also from Wales into the bargain.

Choc Dee All,

George.

A good-looking horse

An Englishman was walking down the street in Llandudno when he met Dai Davies standing beside a big strong horse.

тАЬHow much do you want for this horse?тАЭ asked the Englishman.

Dai Davies answered, тАЬThis horse doesnтАЩt look good these days.тАЭ

The Englishman said, тАЬIтАЩve been trading horses all my life and thereтАЩs nothing a country boy like you can tell me about them. Just name your price and let me be the judge of whatтАЩs good-looking and whatтАЩs not.тАЭ

тАЬTwo thousand pounds,тАЭ said Dai.

тАЬDeal,тАЭ said the Englishman and bought the horse. When he was leading the horse, it walked right into a lamppost. The Englishman ran back to Dai and shouted,

тАЬYou didnтАЩt tell me this horse was blind!тАЭ

Dai said, тАЬBut I told you this horse didnтАЩt look good.тАЭ