Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Buffalo kathoey gang in Chiang Mai busted

Buffalo kathoey gang in Chiang Mai busted

My FBF just told me about this, and there's a photo over on Gay Boy Thailand. The scary thing is that FBF knew one of the guys, a hugely fat, rather grotesque kathoey who used to try to buy drinks etc. for FBF. S/he was known as Nam Daeng.

Anyway, this gang of "buffalo kathoey" were in the habit of robbing drunk men late at night. Someone says that the robbery was accompanied by a sexual act, which I find hard to believe. (If you were drunk, and getting robbed by a gang of kathoey, would that put you "in the mood???")

Well, they're probably all heading for jail now. I don't think I want to hear about THAT part of the story!!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Henry, what is an FBF? Seems like some new acronym pops up on this board quite often.

Id say probably Former Boy Friend. But that is just a guess.. Could be Future

who knows

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked
    No its "Fat Boy Friend", thats how he knew the Buffalo boys. They only speak to other fatties.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

They only speak to other fatties..

Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    No its "Fat Boy Friend", thats how he knew the Buffalo boys. They only speak to other fatties.
    Former BF. Sorry.

And, JolyJackTar, I'm surprised that you knew Nam Daeng and his friends so well. How else would you know that "they only speak to other fatties" unless they said that to YOU?? :-)

Ooooh, so sad. Hoist on your own petard, JJT!

<boomerang>

Liked
    OK fair cop Heny
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"