Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Australian motorbike gang members -shooting in Phuket

Liked

Australian motorbike gang members -shooting in Phuket

Currently our radio and TV news are headlining a shooting in Phuket and suggesting the spread of the motorbike gangs has moved into Phuket Appears to be about a 300,000baht motorbike.

Article and pics

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 6560369504

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Australian motorbike gang members -shooting in Phuket

I know the very person to speak in their defence - fellow countryman of theirs and the Forum's resident "bush lawyer" a447.
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Me? A "bush lawyer?" What makes you think that, silly old Sooty? I've never been anywhere near the bush!

A "bush lawyer" was not required to demonstrate that you are an elitist, racist hypocrite who can not even correctly interpret posters' questions on this board.

You demonstrated that all by yourself. :sign5:

CCTV footage would suggest the 2 guys are as guilty as hell. But at least they are going to defend themselves against the charges. You obviously are unable to even do that! haha

I rest my case.

Liked

As I understand it having a criminal record was the original prerequisite for emigration to Australia in the First Fleet. Did I use the wrong expression in "bush lawyer", I found it in a dictionary of Australian slang? It was shorthand for describing your incredibly amusing antics in 1000+ word posts which are reminiscent of the efforts of lower-ranked speakers in a third-rate debating society.
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Silly Sooty, why donтАЩt you post something substantial related to the thread? Your post above offers no new information about the 2 Aussies (did you misunderstand the opтАЩs post again??), but merely criticises another poster who then replies, as I am now doing. Why not criticise the content/detail of my posts rather than make snide, meaningless remarks that add nothing to the topic?? Why not play the ball instead of playing the man? (Given your demonstrated lack of comprehension skills, I guess you have little choice.)

It was shorthand for describing your incredibly amusing antics in 1000+ word posts which are reminiscent of the efforts of lower-ranked speakers in a third-rate debating society.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my long, long posts. And to count the number of words, no less! And I'm so happy that you no longer find them tedious and that you have nothing better to do with your time. :hello2:

Oh, and BTW, judging from a couple of posts in another thread by you, I think you must have meant "lower-class", not "lower-ranked."

But Sooty,we are not engaging in a debate, as you have not provided a single answer!!

Always quick to criticise, but always unable to substantiate the criticism.

Liked

Good lord you don't think I actually read them do you? What an egotist! A quick scan of the format is enough. I got to the waving figure in your latest short story before boredom set in.

Liked

Jesus, Sooty, you really know how to set yourself up for ridicule.

So here goes:

Good lord you don't think I actually read them do you?
    Yes, I do. I mean who would be so stupid to write that they find someone's posts "amusing" (all 1000+ words....lol) and then post that they have never read them. Just "A quick scan of the format." Yeah, sure.
    Also, if you can read and understand your own post for Christ sakes, you actually told everyone you read them. Here it is:

I got to the waving figure in your latest short story before boredom set in.
    BTW in a previous post in another thread you wrote the following to me:

Thanks for your advice not to read tedious posts. I have decided to act on it.
    Are you retarded, or what?

Sooty, you know I don't mind a bit of to and fro. But you are making this look like a turkey shoot. Come on! THINK BEFORE YOU POST!!!

Liked

It saddens me that there are not more posters on the Forum like a447.

Liked

The first thing you've ever said on the forum that I can agree with! ....lol

Now Sooty, let's move on.

Liked

My joy is unconfined :glasses7: