Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An update on Civarome Massage, Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

An update on Civarome Massage, Pattaya

TravelerJim's original post about this place was in May but as I'm always ready for a good massage I'd made a mental note of it.

I was caught in a sudden downpour one night coming back from Walking Street just as I was passing Chivarome Health Massage (597/ 11-12 South Pattaya Road) and while I was huddled trying to keep dry I asked one of the two guys there if they knew Wut. "I Wut!" one said, hopping up -- and sure enough, he had the tag to back up the claim.

Just as TJ had reported - Wut is 18 and reasonably new to the job but has been well-trained: hands, forearms, elbows (with just the right pressure) and no push for any further monkey business. He did a great job. Well recommended, TJ!

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Totally cute!

Do they offer "monkey business" or is it strictly professional?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Civarome massage

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Totally cute!

Do they offer "monkey business" or is it strictly professional?
    I didn't ask and nothing was suggested or offered.

My gut feeling is that this is a legitimate place, but I suppose it depends on some agreement or chemistry between the people getting/giving, as many small places can be.

If you're looking for "monkey business" I'd suggest you try some of the places mentioned in other massage threads where you're more likely to get your "rub and a tug."

I'm not being judgmental in the least about that but I can't be of much help, sorry.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Went there...

When I asked for Wut... it took them a couple of minutes to rustle him up.

When he turned up, he looked stunned someone was asking for him... he looked at me a few times when we were walking upstairs... I think he was tying to work out if he was supposed to know me.

His massage was really quite exceptional... just the right pressure, used his forearms.... massaged very thoroughly and spent a bit extra on areas where I was quite sore or tight.

Personally he was quite pleasant but not overly enthusiastic.... I think it was because it was so late (after midnight) and he was probably getting ready to go home... when I gave him a tip in the end his face suddenly lit up into a smile lol...

Totally recommend him... he is cute too...

Liked
    At a place like this (legit) for an oil massage, do you go naked?
    Cunt Pride!

Liked
    Maybe Wut will be famous now , I will ask for him next time, and tell him that his cute picture is all over the net so he will not be out of work for a long time...

Liked
    I know this guy and I can testify that he is very good at Thai massage and fairly good at oil massage.

He is earnest and friendly, but he is also very straight and not the least bit inclined to be sensual or "frisky", no matter how big a tip might be involved.

Liked
    Not to drift the topic too much, it would be nice to hear of a massage shop in Jomtien that has a cute guy or two. And I don't mean Duo. Just a place where you can get a good Thai or oil massage from a guy. I've been through every soi and haven't found a single such shop.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Narakmak
    At a place like this (legit) for an oil massage, do you go naked?
    Yeh, I think that is the norm... you can go naked or keep your undies on (and they pull them down a bit when massaging your glutes)

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Yeh, I think that is the norm... you can go naked or keep your undies on (and they pull them down a bit when massaging your glutes)
    It's the norm elsewhere too. I've had several massages in Western countries where towels or even sheets are used to cover up the "private parts" but are then discreetly moved (no genitals ever exposed in any way) to massage the buttocks