Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: PATTAYA UPDATE

PATTAYA UPDATE

Ok guys, here my update on Pattaya. I was there for 3 weeks and left on the 29th of October...so it was at the end of low season and start of high season. Arrived Oct 7 in Pattaya. Booked hotel CAFE ROYAL in Boyztown.

CAFE ROYAL HOTEL.
    This hotel is absolute recomandable for everyone, great service, great staff, super clean rooms, elevator, right in the middle of
    boyztown. Very easy and secure "guest"policy...no questions asked but they do check the ID of your visitor and keep it with them
    untill your guest leaves again. If your guest does not stay overnight and he leaves after 2 or 3 hours they 1st check with you if you are allright....very good service!!!

BEACH
    ofcourse the Jomtien Gay beach. Take the orange chairs after the toilet section....very nice service, nice guys and also a lot
    of cute and handsome boys are sitting there. If you can't find the chairs....ask for a guy named "DODO" he is the oldest guy
    in the pack....everybody knows him....he has a lot of nice friends around him that will be happy to please and entertain you.
    If you are looking for a muscle guy, a real hot body....just like "sex-on-a-stick" ask DODO to introduce you to a boy named
    TAM. Really gorcious, friendly and extremely hot looking. You also can ask for a guy named GHO...tall guy, very nice body,
    really cute and extremely nice and friendly.... I choose to take guys from the beach...very easy and all of them are cute and
    very nice. if you prefer slim, young, muscled or defined....they are on the beach in all shapes and sizes. Most of them prefer
    long stay with you which means they want to hang out with you as long as possible and as long as you want. You just pay for their food and drinks and sleep together in your hotelroom everynight. Depend what you want and do. If you are having sex very frequently you must consider to pay the boy Baht. 1.000 per day is my opinion. If you are more laid back...appreciating the company and not so much sex you can calculate with Baht. 500,= per day. Don't mind asking them how much...they allwasy will say :
    "up to you".... LOL.

SAUNA

SANSUK SAUNA. A must go place to visit. I had a friend staying there who was really impressed about the SANSUK GUEST HOUSE
    rooms and service as well. After the beach all the boys will go to SANSUK. As Farang you pay an entrance fee..I think it was
    about Baht. 320,= ?? Not sure anymore...but still very cheap for us. They have a nice little pool, a Sauna room ( 9 persons) and
    a turkish bath and a little Gym. Upstairs there are the dark rooms. Can't tell about the dark rooms because they are not my cup a tea...I didn't visit them. Also massage available and last but not least the food. The food in Sansuk is magical...beautiful food and really affordable...almost cheap. Try this food : Massaman Gai.....chicken with potatoe in sweet peanut sauce...delicious.

BARS

Panorama Bar.
    The place where it all start in the evening. Meeting place....cruising spot. One of my friend calls it the BINGO CLUB because a lot
    of old guys...just sitting and starring and even some of them fall a sleep...hahaha.....every staurday is bingo night...really!!!
    Not my favorite place...but for those in search of nice young cute guys....all the waiters are offable....no exceptions.

BBB Boyz Boyz Boys
    What a shock. The place was DEAD. Only 10 guys on the stage....Prices of drinks the highest in Boyztown.....it was a
    disaster to see this place.

COPA
    The best bar in boystown when it comes to Entertainment. Great shows on stage, very nice.....some cute and handsome
    GoGo's as well....muscled as well.....price of drinks reasonable.....nice staff...not pushy....really nice.

FUNNY BOYS
    I think a plane from ISAN arrived with boys when I was there. Many many young young and inexperienced boys came in.
    Drilled and shouted by the mamasan....training he/she said. But amongst the boys a lot of cute ones, most of them very
    slim and very young. Not sure if all the boys are of legal age...be careful. Very playfull....they come and surround you
    like little bees....teasing, playing but al relaxed and funny. FUNNY BOYS yes.

WILD WEST BOYS
    A lot of boys to choose from. Good variety. Staff is a little pushy for drinks but you can handle them. Nice shows too and
    just ask the Captain what you are looking for......you will be happy.

DISCO
    NAB. You must go to NAB disco. Very big spot, all 100% gay. Have some nice dancers ( yes..Coyote again) but I am not sure
    if the Coyotes are offeable. Didn't ask because I had my beach boy with me all the time. When you walk to the bathrooms
    expect to be touched by many guys....all are in interested in an nice Farang....(and his money LOL). Nice music and if you
    plan to stay the whole night I would suggest you start with ordering a bottle. (Vodka, Whisky..whatever....) It turns out te
    be the best option and not to pay too much for seperate drinks all the time. Upstairs are some VIP section where you can sit
    with your guest(s) if you like. Also some shows....fashion shows, some local Thai funny show but most of all the extremely
    hot looking coyote boys that really can be teasin' you as soon as they lay their eyes on you.

Because Pattaya was a bit boring i also travelled to Koh Samed and stayed there 3 nights. Absolutely perfect...go to TUB TIM
    resort....pure relaxing. Be sure to bring your boy with you....I had my beach boy and we had some perfect nights on the beach.
    The food is superb, many lounge bars on the beach.....the sun, the white sand and the blue waters...picture perfect to escpape
    the buzz and hazzle in pattaya.

My conslussion : just go to the Jomtien Gay beach....talk with the guys....choose on of them and you will be fine. No need
    to visit all the GoGo bars.....and if you want to take a new guy from the beach....no problem....nobody will be complaining
    because YOU are on holiday and they all are there to please you and to have a good time with you.

Sabai Sabai......Tommy.

Liked

Re: PATTAYA UPDATE

Tommy, that was a neat update. It sounds like you had a perfectly wonderful time. Good for you.

Don't tell us you missed the fabulous, world class show at The Venue?

I agree as well. Perfect kind of update with which to make life a lot easier for visitors and to refresh us locals that have already written off venues or fallen into routines. Koh Samed (Samet?) seems like a cool option. I'm gonna check that out.

Thanks, Tommy. You have convinced me to try the beach next time I am in Pattaya. I am getting tired of Sunee & Boyztown, though your description of Funny Boys dancers might just convince me to go there one night. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Don't tell us you missed the fabulous, world class show at The Venue?
    But Bunny isn't that show meant to be another "best kept secret"..........

:hello1:

I spent most of last week on the beach and I agree with you--it's a great place to meet people. Wild West had a surprisingly good show. The Venue is a very nice looking place but I consider the show average. A bottle is definitely the way to go at NAB, unfortunately I ordered a round of beer first and wasted some money. I had a few beers at Panorama and dolce vita (Jomtien Complex)...they are similarly laid back places to people-watch. It just wasn't busy enough yet. I think I'll go in November next year.

I spent a few weeks in Pattaya in october.I visited panorama many times and never witnessed a bingo night.I was there for 2 saturdays.There was a raffle on both saturdays but no bingo.Maybe that has now changed.As regards Funny Boys,I know that the management are very aware of the age of all the staff and would not tolerate any underage.I accept that your comments are genuine but making statements about underage is really wrong unless you can prove it.I also noticed that Boyz Boyz Boyz was very quiet and Copa was very busy for their shows.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by setanta
    As regards Funny Boys,I know that the management are very aware of the age of all the staff and would not tolerate any underage.
    This is absolutely true.