List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im back in Pattaya , sunee plaza is it still nice ?

Liked

Im back in Pattaya , sunee plaza is it still nice ?

I had a nice time one year ago but everything change so fast , maybe all the bars have closed?

And what is 18 year old in thai numbers , I mean birth date 1990 , just to avoid any illegal boys.

Crazy Dragon still ok ?

Anyway I need som tan now , Im very pale.

:booty:

Liked
    You sound like a troll Vedo. What are you looking for, a boy who looks 12 but is actually 18?

Liked
    No I want you to help me with the thai years !

Sorry my english is no good , but in Sunee theres many younger boys and I just want to know make sure that are over 18 years old. Its the law here , I dont chase younger than that like other farangs do.

add 543 to the gregorian year to get the buddhist year - 1990 = 2533

Billy boy

.... again!

use 2532 to be safe
    2008-18+543=2533 if born in 2533 they are 18 only if already had their birthday this year

Liked
    Thanks for your help!

Great site this , u lucky people living here , Im just a tourist so better enjoy it while it last :alc:

Quote Originally Posted by kcurterif
    use 2532 to be safe
    2008-18+543=2533 if born in 2533 they are 18 only if already had their birthday this year

[quote="yedo111"]Thanks for your help!

Great site this , u lucky people living here , Im just a tourist so better enjoy it while it last :alc:

Ah yes... while it lasts. One of the more interesting things that Silom Farang brought up in his now deleted post "The Oracle of Thailand" was that during the police actions in BKK some time ago they actually used "sting" operations to catch their prey while in Pattaya it is the behind-the-scenes hand of NGOs and foreign LEA. After the NGOs and foreign agents lose interest in Pattaya, maybe BIB can begin a few "stings". I think a few have already been successfully taken place. Maybe that was just practice. Anyway, its only a matter of time before all the pedos are gone for good since they have really put their feet to the fire this time around.

I think it might be a good time to start looking for options in other countries because it genuinely is a case of "ONLY WHILE IT LASTS".

Already it is illegal to engage in prostitution in Thailand and I suspect it will only be a matter of time before the BIB turns this into a money-spinner too. The laws are already in place. Its a great opportunity; a veritable untapped pot of gold!

Quote Originally Posted by dave_syd
    add 543 to the gregorian year to get the buddhist year - 1990 = 2533
    2533 my Visa card pincode ! :drunken:

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Already it is illegal to engage in prostitution in Thailand and I suspect it will only be a matter of time before the BIB turns this into a money-spinner too. The laws are already in place. Its a great opportunity; a veritable untapped pot of gold!
    I think that you may be panicking unnecessarily, as the law making prostitution illegal has been in place for nearly fifty years.