Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys Bar For Sale - Sunee Plaza

Liked

Nice Boys Bar For Sale - Sunee Plaza

Ok guys, here's your chance.

With so many bar experts here on the board, and the popularity of this particular bar, you can now show off your expertise in running a bar in Thailand.

Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza is for sale and can be yours to show the rest of us how it's done.

If you are seriously interested in possibly purchasing the bar, please send me a PM and I will get back to you with more details. The bar has upstairs rooms that come as part of the package. For those of you who don't know where it is, it is right next door to where Mic My Boys bar used to be, between the two Soi's that make up the Sunee Plaza strip.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys Bar For Sale - Sunee Plaza

They are all experts but none will buy one to show everyone how it is done.

Liked

Yes I know, but with the demise of Sunee Plaza we hear about so often, I was hoping somebody could jump in and save all the rest of us ignorant bar owners. :sign5:

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Beer the owner of Nice Boys has been involved in the Sunee go go scene as long as one can remember and has more experience then all the farang owners combined. When she decides it time to go it indeed is a turning point. :sign5:
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Another expert and know it all. Baba ba bore!

Liked

I would think Location has a lot to do with being successful also. And does the bar have the space to be operated the way the owner invisions?

I think bar owners are too sensitive. We offer our views on restaurants and Taxi's but restaurant owners don't dare us to open a restaurant and try to serve food without making customers sick. And Taxi services don't insult us into being quiet if we mention they don't honor some reservations.

We are customers and all we are doing is trying give you some insight on how to get more baht from our wallets.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I think bar owners are too sensitive. We offer our views on restaurants and Taxi's but restaurant owners don't dare us to open a restaurant and try to serve food without making customers sick. And Taxi services don't insult us into being quiet if we mention they don't honor some reservations.

We are customers and all we are doing is trying give you some insight on how to get more baht from our wallets.
    You are true Gentleman,Bucknaway, and you put it very mildly. I considered a much stronger post but in the end of the day exchange by offenses is hardly constructive. Suffices to say, that sore losers should stay away from the business if they have no idea how to run it properly and at least avoid insulting potential customers.

Liked

i agree 100% with bucky here ... even our glorious leader will slag off taxi services and resturants if he thinks they are not upto scratch, and will indeed give reasons on how they can improve if they want his custom again .. you would hope the resturants would indeed take note and act upon any negative press ..
    yet mention a bar that you are not happy with and theres hell to pay .. even tho i seem to recall neal complaining about some on the bars in soi twilight ?. i dont know but surely its better to take on board anything customers might say, before it goes in the bin ? who knows you might even get a decent bit of advice that could make you plenty of money ..
    or am i wrong and do bar owners never critices any other business ?

Liked

Buck, I don't think I'm being too sensitive. If you're interested go back and re-read this post;
    time-warp-boystown-t24964.html

Expressing a view is one thing, but complaining that bar owners are doing this wrong and that wrong, drinks prices are too high, music is too loud, lights are too bright, boys are too old, boys are too fem, boys are too butch, seating is not comfortable, off fees too high, everything should be this, or everything should be that on a forum isn't very constructive. All I was saying was for those who believe they could do it better, put up some money and give it a try. The rest of us who have already taken the risk and are running businesses here would like to see why we're doing everything wrong. :dontknow:

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus
    Suffices to say, that sore losers should stay away from the business if they have no idea how to run it properly and at least avoid insulting potential customers.
    I agree with you 100% which would be anyone who has NOT put up the money and the time to run a business here. It's as simple as that. It's not about sore losers and not knowing how to run a business. It's about the "experts" on the board who have no idea about running a business in Thailand. It's certainly not the same as Europe or the U.S. and who's insulting potential customers. My comments have nothing to do with potential customers, just the delusional business experts.

Timmberty, of course we have likes and dislikes about other bars. I have my favorites and if I find something I don't like about a bar, it's far more constructive to talk to the owner of the bar directly and let them know. If there's criticism that's expressed it's always wise to listen and act on the information from a business perspective, not from rants on the forum. I have customers and other bar owners who talk with me all the time and it's very informative. I tend to listen more to the folks who are running a business here rather than those who don't since they may have been through a similar circumstance. For those who don't run a business, I usually try to explain the reasons why something isn't done the way they think it should be. So far that has worked out well.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

When I had my company that I built up from the living room of my home to 5 warehouses and two super stores bringing in millions each year, it was obvious that most people who do not open and run businesses only want the place for thier fun. That means the people who are here with businesses in Thailand have to be hard asses against employee theft, customers that argue about everything under the sun as you easily said Dragonmaster and makes us business owners that take a hard position to try and keep thier business from walking out the door assholes who don't know how too run any type of business for entertainment and it will definitely fail! But then we are the assholes and they are all geniuses that know how to run a business here. Of course as you delicately pointed out, none will put tier moneey where their mouth is.