Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Wild West

Liked

Wild West

I dropped in to the relatively new Wild West Boys in Pattaya a few nights ago and was pleasantly surprised.
    They but on a pretty good show, for Pattaya standards. Some may say it has all been done before, but then again so are orgasms and we all come back for more of the same with those.
    I was a little shocked at first to see an old relative's head hanging up high just over the disco ball, something the Colonel would surely smile over. (I think they hacked the head off the statue that used to stand outside the door when the club was something quite abit different than it is now).
    Nice to see that there is something a little better in the area than S.O.S.

Surfcrest

Liked: 1

Wild West

I'll second that. Even more important they have some very lovely go-go boys and seems to have a constant supply of new ones for the fresh meat brigade. As with any small bar the selection and shoe do vary but I welcome this place as a good addition to the Boyztown area entertainments.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

I agree ...

This bar is small and you can easily miss it amongst the girly bars, but they do a damn good show and I will be back again soon.