FAQ & Help

Thread: Wild Wild West extraordinary Pattaya bar

Liked: 1

Wild Wild West extraordinary Pattaya bar

"Wild West Boys
    325/85 Pattayaland Soi 2
    Phone: (0) 1865 - 3502
    Email: wildwestboys@pattayafunland.net
    Used to be a girly western bar, now gay. Long narrow bar, stage occupies one wall, seats the other, front row is very close to the stage. Shows nightly at 10:00 and 12, open 3:00 PM till 1:00 AM." www.dreadedned.com

I rather like this bar and they certainly seem to promote themselves very well. Pattayaland Soi 2 is full of girlie bars with hoards of girls in the street screaming at you to come inside - even if you are walking along with your arm around your boyfriend.

To stand out Wild Wild West have doorment exposing quite a lot of nice six pack and do extracts from their shows on the street including fire eating, exotic dancing and such.

Inside it's fairly comfortable with banquette seats in two tiers along one wall opposite the stage. There is an off stage area with steps where boys dance as on the stage and a fireman's pole which the boys use for dramatic entrances. About 25 boys dance and perform outside and in the shows 10.30 and midnight these days. The shows are pleasant and a little bit different. Prices in this bar are high 150 baht a drink even a soft one and they do pressure you to buy a boy a drink if he sits with you, Off fee is Bt400!! but they do have some cute boyz.

Courtesy The Fabulous Boyz Boyz Boyz Cabaret

Now for the extraordinary bit. You know that at some time in every bar they do that duet , I'm Just a One Man Woman, with a person half dressed as a woman and half as a man and he pops half his body out of th curtain at a time. Well two boys came onto stage with a pole and curtains which they held up and the number started with the man half singing. Then he went behind the curtains and a woman appeared with a large exposed breast. My thinking was "that's clever he's switched with one of the curtain holders". But no it wasa kateoy with - one large breast extraordinary or what!.

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked

Something Different

I really like this bar as well. It is a new twist for Pattaya. The show -- which last time I was there -- was an all-boy show that I enjoyed very much. Though I like a good drag show from time to time, this place was a nice change with NO drag queens at all. Only beautiful boys and interesting acts (ok some of the old favorites too!)...

Try it out, I think you'll enjoy the experience. I did.

Fondly,
    Chris

I don't believe it!

I agree with everything said. A really good bar, three layers of teired seating along one wall with the stage filling the other wall. On most nights that I have been to Wild West, the place has been filled for the shows and, if they could knock through into the girly bar next door, I am sure they would manage to fill that too.

The Mamasan is excellent, friendly and chatty and never pushy. The boys range from ladyboy to a lovely bit of rough with tat's.

I have seen the katowey with the one breast and had to do a double take myself. Also this is where I once caught the show with the guy popping hard boiled eggs out his arse (a one time thing maybe?).

The shows are highly enjoyable and follow a similar format night after night. ladyboy dance routine, candle show, boys dancing behind net curtains, soapy show, shower show, strip show, faux S&M show etc. However, depending on the boys, the shows can get a litle more raunchy (not Bangkok raunchy, but sexy all the same). If the boys are into it, if they are game and want to have a little fun, they will try and rip each others shorts off, try and expose each others Kuai or ru-dtoot's to the audience and in some cases you will get a gay show boy having a little fun with his straight show boy friend and try a little suckee suckee.

As with the other gay showbars in Boyztown area, Wild West is unfortunately now beginning to attract a few more straight members into the audience.

However, if you haven't been yet then do pop along for an entertaining show. Show times I think are 9.30pm, 10.30pm and 12.00am.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: I don't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman41
    As with the other gay showbars in Boyztown area, Wild West is unfortunately now beginning to attract a few more straight members into the audience.
    A bit of a naive question fatman but why would they (the het's) want to do that? Or do you mean women?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

I also had a great time at this bar, and found the show amusing, but it was quite tame the time I saw it. Also, when I was there, I didn't find that the go go boys were of prime attractiveness, so to me it is a mostly a show bar.

Liked

Wild West

Wild West puts on some pretty great shows.
    There a variations from night to night and the show you see today could be totally different in two weeks.
    I've been about a dozen times in 3 months and love the place.
    I've also noticed the boy line up changes frequently.
    Some nights the line up is okay and other nights I could "off" them all.

The only draw back is the bench seatting is a little tight if you are over 5'9".
    I try to sit in the aisle on the top row for more leg room.

Surfcrest

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    A bit of a naive question fatman but why would they (the het's) want to do that? Or do you mean women?
    The straights I am talking about is a combination of gaggles of Euro girls, straight couples (where the woman has obviously been dragged into one too many girly show bars and has got her own back) and older (mostly drunken) women who are not averse to grabbing the odd feel every now and again. Of course it is not like Throb/Splash, were on occassion bus loads of Japanese tourists descend on the place and more often than not it will only be a few 'straights' amongst the gay throng in Wild West.

Thaiquila, I too have been there when the show has seemed tame, but it is when the boys choose to have a little fun with each (never can be predicted) is when the shows become even more lively and entertaining. Of the shows available in Pattaya, I have to say Wild West is the sexiest.

So, an open-air bar?
    three layers of teired seating along one wall with the stage filling the other wall

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    So, an open-air bar?
    three layers of teired seating along one wall with the stage filling the other wall
    grrrr! I know you like things to be precise so, to clariify, the bar has four sides (with walls). Along one lengthy side is the stage and opposite is the teired seating. The entrance is at the front of the building. A rectangular shaped opening with a door which opens and allows access to the bar. Opposite this is the final of the four walls and here you will find a dj station and small drinks serving hatch. At this end of the bar there is also a stairway which leads up to a changing area for the show boys (area again has walls on every side). Up a further stairway is another area which has toilet facilities, where you can go pee pee or poo poo, again this area has four walls, plus addittional walls which form cubicles, allowing privacy when taking the piss (oops! when taking 'a' piss).

Hope this helps

grrrr! I know you like things to be precise
    I don't see a lot of point in having a Board that gives information and then not expecting accuracy. wowpow (alias TeePee) doesn't seem to realise that if he had said of a Soi 4 bar that their wine prices were "wholesale", that the punters would be justifiably annoyed to find out that the ordinary and common use of the word wholesale was not what he meant. Similarly those who don't want to laze on the beach all day would possibly be interested in finding out whether a hotel offers decent television reception, so pete1969's "full cable TV" at his guesthouse in Phuket is, on the surface, a statement of fact. In our American subsidiary the epithet "bald fat old cunt" is widely used of me, as staff who write inaccurate reports or whose use of language leads to inaccuracy of meaning often find they are brushing up the language of their CVs