Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cafe Royal waiters??

Liked

Cafe Royal waiters??

Does anyone know if the Cafe Royals waiters are available for short time .Some look very good .

Re: Cafe Royal waiters??

Quote Originally Posted by brighton man
    Does anyone know if the Cafe Royals waiters are available for short time .Some look very good .
    I would be very surprised if they were not and what's more, I am sure they would be delighted to receive the offer. Many of us regulars ex-pats do not off them, as most of us prefer younger guys; well at least younger than us anyway.

Choc Dee brighton man and on a serious note, many of the Cafe Royal waiters are very nice guys.

George.

Liked

Cafe royal waiters

thanks for that ,i particularly noticed one in long trousers in the coffee shop i think his name began with "0"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wow

have been there for 10 years 2-3 weeks at a time- never heard of this.
    one there is very expensive just as a friend, but I won't name him.

Liked

reminds me a joke..

This off situation reminds me of an old joke...

A guy having a drink in a swank airport bar sees the sweetest / cutest waitress he has ever seen and calls her over to his table for a drink. He introduces himself and after a few minutes asks if she would spend the night with him for $5,000 dollars.

She agrees but tells him only one night.

He then asks her if she would come to his hotel room for a couple of hours after she finishes her shift and that he would pay her $40 dollars.

She abruply stands up from the table with her hands on her hips and squeels " $40 bucks??? What do you think I am?"

The Gentleman smiles and says "I know what you are dear, we are just haggling over the price."

OLD OLD I know...But I always laugh when I think about the boys/men in the bars.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Liked

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by dab69
    have been there for 10 years 2-3 weeks at a time- never heard of this.
    one there is very expensive just as a friend, but I won't name him.
    Several years ago there was one CR waiter asking and getting 3000baht. I thought he look great but not that great
    I believe he was not allowed into CR rooms and went to Ambience for his visits
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

As of the last three weeks this past January the answer to your question is yes for most of the waiters present at that time both night and day staff. A little chit chat and a polite invite is all it took. Remember they make only about 5000 baht or so a month and whatever tips we leave.The problem is that in a very short time after the short time is over most if not all of the other waiters not only know so and so was offed by you but generally have a blow by blow (intended) script of what occured. It then becomes some of the other waiters while not outright asking hinting time and again, and again, and again, that they would like to be offed also. Cannot blame them as at a 1000 baht tip your off just gave them an extra weeks salary for three to four hours of their time. As for the waiter whose name begins witht he letter O and has two other letters in it he is sweet, very sweet but a total waste in bed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    wow had guessed that one couple threads earlier.
    years ago I overheard an offer of 8000 bT
    and the guy didn't flinch or even reply.
    can't say who , but you could try guessing

Quote Originally Posted by cha_one
    As of the last three weeks this past January the answer to your question is yes for most of the waiters present at that time both night and day staff. A little chit chat and a polite invite is all it took. Remember they make only about 5000 baht or so a month and whatever tips we leave.The problem is that in a very short time after the short time is over most if not all of the other waiters not only know so and so was offed by you but generally have a blow by blow (intended) script of what occured. It then becomes some of the other waiters while not outright asking hinting time and again, and again, and again, that they would like to be offed also. Cannot blame them as at a 1000 baht tip your off just gave them an extra weeks salary for three to four hours of their time. As for the waiter whose name begins witht he letter O and has two other letters in it he is sweet, very sweet but a total waste in bed.

Hi,

Now let's see and score one for tact here whilst erring on the side of caution.

A three letter name starting with "O " wearing long trousers in the coffee shop??

Do you have a cryptic clue??

Quote Originally Posted by cha_one
    As for the waiter whose name begins witht he letter O and has two other letters in it he is sweet, very sweet but a total waste in bed.
    As a new member here cha_one, I don't know know too much about you, so perhaps you can enlighten me as to whether or not you think I am wrong in believing your comments above to be pretty fucking shallow to say the least and very unfair, especially to the person in question.

With the information you have given in regard to his name, you may just as well named gone the whole way and named him. After all, for the regular ex-pats who know all of the staff at the Caf├й Royal, they wouldn't need the skills of Hercule Poirot to work out who is being discussed here, would they?

Another point I believe is more than valid to bring up in defense of the person in question is this. He may have been a total waste in bed as far as you were concerned, but that doesn't necessarily mean to say the same thing need apply to others that may go or have been to bed with him.

It's quite a coincidence actually, because he was only saying to me the other week, what a total waste in bed this farang called Cha_One was, that he had the misfortune to go to bed with. He said the only good thing about the experience if any, was the money he received afterward. Hope you get my point.

Personally I believe that showing such lack of respect to any Thai boy in the way you have done above, gets you exactly what you deserve in the long term. How would you feel if the Thai boys that you go with, publicly discussed your sexual prowess on messages board such as this one? A fair question I do believe, one you may consider giving a reply to.

George.