Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: El Duo in Cafe Royal

El Duo in Cafe Royal

It was again a great night yesterday a good and honest feedback you can read and see from Oogleman on GayTingTong with some nice pics.

http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic3119.html

The whole program was totally different to the program on Saturday and tomorrow (Thursday) they promised again a different program. Will be there again.

Re: El Duo in Cafe Royal

Quote Originally Posted by toni6969
    Will be there again.
    Fuck, 60 posts on these two! Did Niddy's Nook get as much publicity?

Liked
    Hi folks тАУ well having been a тАШlurkerтАЩ on this board for a LONG time I have been following the various threads about El Duo with some bemusement.

I have known the boys since they first moved to Pattaya back at the beginning of 2007, and well before they came up with their current stage name and it is because of the respect for the boys that I have not posted before.

The boys are honest, have a fair amount of talent (although IтАЩm afraid I have witnessed their тАШoffтАЩ days too) and they are easy on the eye, and as such I think they have a place in the entertainment scene here alongside the many varied тАШtalentsтАЩ at the various venues many of use choose to frequent.

It strikes me that the biggest problem they have is lack of PROFESSIONAL management. No matter what Toni says he certainly appears to be their wannabe-manager (which of course needs a visa and work permit) and I suspect the boys would be horrified if they actually knew what was being said on this board. (IтАЩm sure you werenтАЩt fooled by the thread that purported to be from El Duo themselves!)

Toni and aliases, you are NOT helping the boys. BACK OFF and give the lads a break. To everyone else IMHO they do make a pleasant alternative choice of entertainment to dip in and out of on Pattaya Social Scene. Some will like them, others not

Sorry if my first post sounds very presumptuous but this has been bottling up inside of me since this whole promotion thing started!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I like the jibe of your sail, patexpat and agree with your assessment of El Duo, althou I am completely indifferent as
    to whether Toni is or isn't their manager..
    It is amusing to me that homi and the wombat among others get their panties in a twist with the postings on these
    two guys..
    Trust this old codger, this ain't no Niddy's Nook situation.. What an endless firestorm Niddys Nook created and all
    about a mediocre little dive with mediocre food and mediocre service..
    El Duo are in a class way above the nonsense created by boasts of the best hamburger and all the rest of the
    the silly bullshit from the owner there. These guys are good and gorgeous and worth getting a little free press.

P.S. If Oogleman is trying to get into their pants, he has very good taste in men but one thing for certain is that he
    isn't a tightwad or a cheapo but I am hopeful viarosa is trying to be funny and is a friend of his.
    How many posting now homintern ?and aren't you secretly pleased to have something to get your teeth into other
    than poor aunty? Also this topic should continue to amuse Chao Na and force him into more imaginative one liners and
    zingers.. :cat:

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Also this topic should continue to amuse Chao Na and force him into more imaginative one liners and
    zingers.

Liked
    touche ... but personally I prefer real Thai beef, not chicken ..... :colors:
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Please more info toni

Thanks toni without your info I would never go there and watch the guys.
    Please keep us here informed with all news about El Duo. Good to meet you yesterday in person and thanks for the drink.

Liked
    Agree very much with everything Patexpat writes above, especially this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    " ... Toni and aliases, you are NOT helping the boys. BACK OFF and give the lads a break ... "
    I would rather like to see these guys myself (their YouTube stuff is schmalzy, but with more reasonable choice of songs ~ 'Moon River'??!! ~ it could easily be a good hour or two of entertainment) . . . but the old pimps who are furiously touting them on this Board and others are doing them no favours what so ever. What a turn off.

Toni reads very much like LMTU ... talking about old touts.
    And Pascal above ... is there a sentence you've posted on this Board since joining that does not do a disservice to El Duo?

To quote a notorious Board Member who lacks all credibility, who has Thai boys sitting on his face all evening, and who never ever goes to Pattaya, but yet puts all this stuff most succinctly:
    Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    " ... Fuck, 60 posts on these two! Did Niddy's Nook get as much publicity? .. "
    And look what happened to Niddy's.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by " [i
    Fuck, 60 posts on these two! Did Niddy's Nook get as much publicity?[/i] .. "
    And look what happened to Niddy's[/quote]

How sick are you all who permanent write against this El Duo and that toni? One guy is promoting 2 popular singer and what? I prefer this more as a cheap beer promotion in any go go bar on this forum.
    A while ago you worry about the work permit. Now they run 2 nights with full house even its raining in Pattaya on Tuesday. So thats all success and you still give your bad comments. But funny it's just from these guys who never watch them or see them live. It's right when the people say they never saw the Cave Royal so busy between 10pm and 1am in the past couple month.
    Whatever this toni is - his promotion and information was ok. And if you see on the other comments. He is not the only one.

It's also funny that the topic not regarding money boys and fuck around are not the level of some guys here. Unbelievable that people can enjoy Pattaya without any sex or money boy topic. But guys thats happen now
    Be fair and dont use this forum as compensation for all your disappointments of your day or life.

Liked
    I think we need to put the attention for these two guys into some perspective.

I mean, they are performing in Pattaya of all places, not your typical place to go for entertainment beyond the go-go variety.

In Bangkok, those two guys would probably not invoke so much attention.

I do like the bands that play in Tawandaeng and Issan Tawandaeg over at Pattanakarn, I bet they are more fun then those two.