Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massage studios in Bangkok

Liked

Massage studios in Bangkok

What has been people's recent experience of massage studios in Bangkok? I have found in the past Hero to be the best but there have been some new places open since my last visit. I particularly like muscular types. My idea of heaven would be Hero with boys from the Tawan. Comments based on experience appreciated.

Liked

nonw for me please

I am not much into Massage since I had one at Babylon, by bf there at the time wanted one and refused to go unless I went with him. The guy although quite good looking twisted and pulled every bone and muscle in my body. I was sure he had broken something for sure. That was my first and last massage in Thailand. I thought they were to make you feel good not torture you. I did enjoy the foot massage in Pattaya however and would like to do it again someday.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Thai Massage

In January 2006 I was lucky enough to go to the Wat Po massage school for a week to learn Thai Traditional pressure massage. They teach 5 different courses.

Basic - which is what I did
    Advanced or Healing
    Herb and Oil
    Foot
    Child.

With the massage I was taught the pressure is an integral part of the massage but should not be to the point of pain.

The original poster is talking about sex massage. The rest of you are talking about traditional Thai massage.

Best sex-massage studios in Bangkok are Arena, Hero, Alburo, Aqua, B&N, and Body Club.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

good grief Wesley

only one foot massage ?

I find it essential to have one every day..it puts a spring in your step ( although that only last for a couple of hours )..in fact I think the famous Thai foot massage is almost all one needs.

However I discovered just recently that Chinese massage is far superior for the back..if you have a troublesome back.

Many years ago I pondered opening a Thai foot massage centre in the UK with imported Thai masseurs..until I got to thinking about approaching immigration and trying to explain I wished to import a few Thai ladies for the purposes of massage.

A full report sydneyboy please..if the delightfully named Gomez Fong is correct..you cannot come here and ask for advice without reporting on how your adventures went.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    I do enjoy massage, whether with or without the 'specials'. A great place for 'real' massage is Healthland in Sathorn, Bangkok or North Pattaya, where you can choose a male (or female) massuer who knows what he's doing.
    NO happy ending at Health Land.

I have tried BODY CLUB an HERO , the boys will help shower and fully service .
    the first one have the most reasonable price ( 390B for 1.5HR oil massage + 500B tip min. )
    the second one is terrific satisfaction ( 600B for 1HR blend massage + 1000B tip min. )
    I like the muscular masseurs in HERO and will go back again . in BODY CLUB I selected a most muscular guy but still too slender for me .

There is such thing as "real" massage with happy ending. And just wanted to make it clear since the original topic has to do with full-service fuck-suck massage.

The original poster might want to have a look at Albury. Last time I was there, there were some bb types there (more so than Hero, at that time). Facilities are not as nice as Hero, though.

Adonis

A friend tells me Adonis is a waste of time; got ripped off for a two-hour booking delivered in just over an hour include a woeful chuck-wow (the only thing on the "menu")