Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage studios in Bangkok

Liked

Massage studios in Bangkok

Has anyone had recent experience of massage studios in Bangkok? My favourite is Hero but there are some newer ones such as CQ and I would appreciate comments, favourable or otherwise.

Liked
    I recently visited Adonis on Soi Convent and had a great time. The set-up was fine and rooms nice with nearby shower. Very enjoyable.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

GQ massage

GQ massage is not really new. It was good when it was newly opened with many boys but the last time I was there April, I was really disappointed with the number of boys available. As usual, you get the answer that the boys are all busy upstairs and when you get up, you can see many empty rooms. I was shortchanged too...my 1 1/2 hrs massage was done is just 65mins! I really wished I could speak thai and blast them for their service.
    I would rather stick to my regular places like Arena (heard they have changed ownership) at Silom Plaza, Hero, Albury and B&N ( new owners of Areana).
    Sometimes you can also get lucky with men massage places like Sanctuary and Candle Thai Spa which are not supposed to come with sex with the masseurs.

Liked
    Thank you Adman and Rustee for your helpful contributions. Just one thing Rustee, I have always found Albury disappointing. The boys are charming (in advance) but do not perform. Thank you for the warning about CQ. I have always found Hero excellent the boys are friendly, they perform and the place is immaculate. Others suggestions welcome.