Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage studios in Bangkok

Liked

Massage studios in Bangkok

Could I have your thoughts on the best massage studios in Bangkok from recent experience? I have personally found Hero the best by a wide margin but any updates appreciated.

Hero

Hero is the most busy but not necessary the best. One thing I find good about Hero is that the mamasan always tell you the truth about what the boy can do. I think this is the most busiest massage place you can find in Bangkok. They have 30+ rooms and during peak hours (weekends esp), you get to wait for use of the room!

Long time front runner: V-Club

Quote Originally Posted by rustee
    Hero is the most busy but not necessary the best. One thing I find good about Hero is that the mamasan always tell you the truth about what the boy can do. I think this is the most busiest massage place you can find in Bangkok. They have 30+ rooms and during peak hours (weekends esp), you get to wait for use of the room!
    Many do praise V-Club, Soi Ari highly. Since several years this popular spot seams to be leading the prime league. ...

Not sure about Aqua Spa. At same presmisses and floor, HIS is a good alternatve to ARENA