Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REliable CAR hire In Pattaya

REliable CAR hire In Pattaya

anyone know what could be regarded a reasonable daily rate for car hire,-including full cover insurance ,[say 2000 litre engined]

do the car rental agencies in pattaya-provide -breakdown services anywhere in the country , say if i drove from pattaya to chaing may , similar to that which a company such as Budget Hire would provide and honour.

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE _AND YOUR ENEMIES EVEN CLOSER

Can Recommend...

I have used Budget in Pattaya three times now for trips to Buriram and back to Pattaya. Never had a problem with the reservation, the delivery, the car, or the return.

The Budget folks have always delivered the car to me on time at the hotel. On one occasion, when I was delayed returning to Pattaya (heavy traffic), the office manager waited past closing until I returned and saved me an extra day's charge.

Shorty

DELETED

john ----------you know me reasonably well ,

you must understand this is only a forum for exchange of opinions , i have sat on the side lines for many years now , and decided it was time to air my views publicly, as i have listened too, and watched the two faced hypocrisy in the pattayan Gay community for far too long and kept mummmm ,

in no way do i hold grudge's because some one speaks their mind to me -of course i would consider you for car hire-and also recommend you ,
    you are one of the few business men that holds my respect ,[ having said that !I do not regards many of those little Bar owners as being legitimate businessmen ,

#I've listened to one in particular that I have a great dislike for [The one who does all the talking whom I keep close to me]--he has been in receipt of social benefit payments from the Australian government since the Day he left Aussie shores and long before ,

yet he mouths off as though he is some self made decent person man ---------Truth is WE the honest tax payers are keeping him in Pattaya ,

in the eyes of the Australian Law he is a Criminal ,And should be exposed -

hes got every body spoofed , in this life as we sow -so we shall reap,

NO JOHN GUYS LIKE YOU ARE NOT IN THAT CATEGORY , you keep up your good work

elephantspike
    Quote Originally Posted by sing shorty sing
    john ----------you know me reasonably well ,

you must understand this is only a forum for exchange of opinions , i have sat on the side lines for many years now , and decided it was time to air my views publicly, as i have listened too, and watched the two faced hypocrisy in the pattayan Gay community for far too long and kept mummmm ,

in no way do i hold grudge's because some one speaks their mind to me -of course i would consider you for car hire-and also recommend you ,
    you are one of the few business men that holds my respect ,[ having said that !I do not regards many of those little Bar owners as being legitimate businessmen ,

#I've listened to
    Wow! What original punctuation! You have most creatively made use of some of the punctiuation symbols that would have totally screwed-up a message board back in the 1980s. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Is there a Yuk-Yuk award in that category?

Thank you SSS! :compress:

Advanced security is in effect. Nice try, though. :cat:

Also, you seem like you have some kind of personal grudge against some specific individual. This is not the place to persue it. Please see the Posting Guidelines section on defamation. Consider yourself warned.

little does Mr Botting know

but I have hired a car from him and was delighted with the service.

Re: little does Mr Botting know

DELETED

Liked

I feel .... dirty!

Quote Originally Posted by sing shorty sing
    john ----------you know me reasonably well , you must understand this is only a forum for exchange of opinions , i have sat on the side lines for many years now , and decided it was time to air my views publicly, as i have listened too, and watched the two faced hypocrisy in the pattayan Gay community for far too long and kept mummmm ,
    #I've listened to one in particular that I have a great dislike for [The one who does all the talking whom I keep close to me]--he has been in receipt of social benefit payments from the Australian government since the Day he left Aussie shores and long before ,
    yet he mouths off as though he is some self made decent person man ---------Truth is WE the honest tax payers are keeping him in Pattaya ,
    in the eyes of the Australian Law he is a Criminal ,And should be exposed -
    hes got every body spoofed , in this life as we sow -so we shall reap,
    NO JOHN GUYS LIKE YOU ARE NOT IN THAT CATEGORY , you keep up your good work
    Whoaaaa baby! Wierd.
    You should try composing messages before 14 Tequila Sunrises, not after.
    Great stuff from a new member with 15 posts uunder his belt. Have you tried The Bog? You'd feel quite at home, I'm sure.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

DELETED

I must say Johnny was very nice to me when I met him.

Are you Australian SING?