Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Reliable BMW Sevice Engineer in Pattaya?

Reliable BMW Sevice Engineer in Pattaya?

I have just taken a year's lease on a house in the Jomtien area that was advertised on this board by another board member and subsequently will be using it as a bolt-hole from Bangkok most weekends and during the week whilst B/F will be here during school semester times as he is now studying at Regents.

I have been in Pattaya over the last weekend trying to find a good BMW service engineer, the one recomended by BMW in Bangkok I am not at all impressed by.

So if anyone from this board can point me to a reliable service egineer in the area I would be grateful for any contact information.

The cars are an 8 month old BMW 7 Series which I use and a 2 year old BMW 3 Series that B/F uses (so mainly short trips) so both need a garage workshop that can handle computerised diagnostic testing.

Anyone with any good experiences of local engineers?

do you have to rub it in ?

2 BMW's ?..I'm still getting around in my '69 Zil.

Ask Peter at Krazy Dragon..I've seen him slipping off in the night in a new Bemmer. I'm sure he knows the best mechanic in Pattaya.