Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai guys with a death wish...

Liked

Thai guys with a death wish...

I just got this message from a guy on the Internet. A very handsome guy in Chiang Mai.
    When I get requests like that I can only guess that the person has some STD that they want to pass on to some guy who takes them up on their offer.

I edited this post to protect the privacy of the person.

It is a surprise to me on the number of guys that want to have risky sex without a condom.

These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

open your eyes..

Bare backing is back.. It is common and no issue for many .
    This is not a recommendation but a reality check. It should stir up a few posters
    with outrage but not everyone has our collective memory of the horrors of the
    onset and first decades of AIDS killing many of our friends and loved ones.

This should make the Church happy as they abhor condoms and much prefer
    sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancies.

I recently heard a story of a now elderly farang who never bottomed but decided to
    try it in middle age and the top knew he was positive and sure enough the older man
    has been positive for the last 15 years or so. Now that is just pure evil and occurred
    in the West (not Thailand).

Liked

Re: Thai guys with a death wish...

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I just got this message from a guy on the Internet. A very handsome guy in Chiang Mai.
    When I get requests like that I can only guess that the person has some STD that they want to pass on to some guy who takes them up on their offer.

It is a surprise to me on the number of guys that want to have risky sex without a condom.
    Heck, Buck, you edited it so much I don't have a clue what you're talking about! (Guessing from the comments above, did you first include part of the message to you and then take it out of your post?)

Liked: 1

When I get requests like that I can only guess that the person has some STD that they want to pass on to some guy who takes them up on their offer. It is a surprise to me on the number of guys that want to have risky sex without a condom.
    Well first of all anybody who actually takes up an offer of sex without a condom from a someone cruising message boards must also have an STD. I guess a message board or similar is where you got this request.

Many a queen has thrown caution to the wind in a moment of folly by thinking he is in love and vice versa with his trick. Coupled with a bit too much to drink or whatever and always regrets it after. I never heard of any healthy person taking up an offer like the one made to you Buck
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Once somones resigned themselves to barebacking - if their not already riddled, its only a matter of time before they will be. You don't need me to tell you your not the first person he'll offer to BB with, and you won't be the last. This isn't just a Thai thing, a quick glance in my local gaydar chatroom (Manchester, UK) - and the number of 20 somethings looking to BB is frightening.

Thailand (or at least Pattaya, from my experience) is particularly bad. All the Boys know about the importance of safe sex, but a large number - if not the majority, see it as a preference rather then as compulsory

Liked

Yes, I did. Don't ask me why... But we don't need their actual text to discuss the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob

Heck, Buck, you edited it so much I don't have a clue what you're talking about! (Guessing from the comments above, did you first include part of the message to you and then take it out of your post?)
    These are the good'ol days