Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Asian Moon breakfast

Asian Moon breakfast

This morning I went to have the charity support breakfast at Asian Moon. Even though I have had their dinner buffet before which was very good, this was the first time I had the breakfast buffet. It was also very good.

When you are seated they ask if you want tea or coffee with your breakfast (re-fill is free). They also ask you if you would like eggs and bacon or ham (and how many pieces) with it since they make that part to order. Then you make your way to the buffet. I had some fruit, muesli, and juice and water from the buffet while waiting for my eggs. When the eggs came I went back to the buffet table and added some mushrooms and fried potatoes. They also had sausage, stuffed tomatoes, bread (white and brown) and a toaster if you also want toast and croissants and a set up for your choice of honey and jam. More items which I can't remember.

All this was 160 baht.

For those that have not tried the Asian Moon (it is only a few months old), it is worth the try. Located in Jomtien Complex just past L'Olivier.

Darren, one of the owners, is very helpful and seems very concerned that you enjoy eating there.

Beat you

DELETED

Finance articles base

I apologize, but what the best finance knowledge base you know?
    What you'll recommend me?

Hazard Warning?

Indeed, the breakfast is very good. BS and I have eaten there several times. One thing i wondered - maybe they should stick a health warning on the breakfast, 'cos anyone going to the beach afterwards is likely to sink!

(only joking!)