Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Asian Moon Cafe

Liked

Asian Moon Cafe

Dined there last night with 5 friends. Located in JomTien at the old Queen's location. This is a 250 baht buffet in the White-Night mode. Food is superior in every way to WN; salad bar, soup and hot entrees. Great deserts. Good service. Highly recommended. It was crowded and owner said he would take reservations. Indoor AC or outside dining. A breadfeast-lunch buffet is offered (8 to 1) at 160 baht which I have not yet tried.

DELETED

Great place indeed! I have a few pics will post later. Traveller Jim enjoyed it as well _ hes going to go back and make a report complete with menu/prices/pics of staff etc.

Highly recommend you go early as it does get very busy .

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    You say in the White Night style. Do they have daily menu changes, and what sort of food do they have available?
    The daily entrees are posted outside on a chalk board. I don't think they plan on a scheduled rotating menu like the WN. The night I was there were only 2 Thai selections. Also, the usual mix of pork, beef, chicken and a fish dish. All high quality and very tasty. I would say the variety is about the same as WN. The potato soup was delicious. My friends raved about the deserts. We all also enjoy the WN.

I had breakfeast there this morning. They serve bread, croissants, rolls, fried potatoes and sausages buffet style. Hot dishes (eggs, omlets, bacon) cooked to order. I had juice (2 glasses), hot tea, corn flakes, croissants, eggs, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, mushrooms, water. 160 baht. I got the impression I could go back for seconds but I didn't ask. The portions are larger than places like Papa David's or Googies. The owner is a very personable chap....I believe he is a Brit.