Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you get taxis to pattaya

Liked

Oh yeah .... DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!

I know you're blind drunk when you write this crap wx40afp, but must admit to being strangely impressed with your obvious energy in putting finger to keyboard in the catatonic state as you surely must be. I'm amused (only slightly, don't let it go to your head) with ~ at the very least ~ your stick-to-it-iveness while under the influence ... as for myself, a comfy couch and Nancy Grace on CNN is all I can manage when inebriated as seriously as you are.

A hint . . . putting a few paragraph spaces in your trash might be a good idea. As it stands, my mind wanders after the first three lines as I look ahead to the mindboggling task of actually getting through to the end. I never do ... coz I know it's just you.

Cheers & carry on ...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Re: Oh yeah .... DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    I know you're blind drunk when you write this crap wx40afp, but must admit to being strangely impressed with your obvious energy in putting finger to keyboard in the catatonic state as you surely must be. I'm amused (only slightly, don't let it go to your head) with ~ at the very least ~ your stick-to-it-iveness while under the influence ... as for myself, a comfy couch and Nancy Grace on CNN is all I can manage when inebriated as seriously as you are.

A hint . . . puting a few paragraph spaces in your trash might be a good idea. As it stands, my mind wanders after the first three lines as I look ahead to the mindboggling task of actually getting through to the end. I never do ... coz I know it's just you.

Cheers & carry on ...

I NEARLY read it all. Terrible thing in Kalasin..................Boredom........... Never mind, rice planting tomorrow!!

I don't lead such an exciting life as wx40afp.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Well I can go to bed now having had a good giggle, ya fat cunt!

Actually wx40afp I was going to ask your opinion on something, mate. I've just been sodomised by a big Indian prick. Any advice?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Re: do you get taxis to pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Last time i went to thailand
    Billy what a wonderful piece of literature, what a dull place this board would be without you.

Can we have a weekly story please? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Liked: 1
    wow nice story billy , one thing i wonder tough , Why would bare back billy need condoms ?

i hhad some condoms in my carry bag that i save up and get for free from the Sydney AIDS Council offices,(they are in Albion Street,h .
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    wow nice story billy , one thing i wonder tough , Why would bare back billy need condoms ?

i hhad some condoms in my carry bag that i save up and get for free from the Sydney AIDS Council offices,(they are in Albion Street,h .
    Simple: he makes boys wear condoms when they fuck him. But he refuses to do so on the rare occasion when he's on top.

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam

Simple: he makes boys wear condoms when they fuck him. But he refuses to do so on the rare occasion when he's on top.

[billy mode] yes , that make sense so they don't can give me AIDS and i think i dont have AIDS so I just can bareback them all, as long it's not a wooly poof [/ billy mode]

yeah sure :geek:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked

Airport to Pattaya

Our friend BBB gave us above a lively and colourful report about his last taxi ride from the airport to Pattaya.
    Another first-hand and up-to-date report - although a little bit more civilised - can be found on the thai-blogs website at this link : www.thai-blogs.com/index.php?blog=5&cat=14 (browse until you get to 2007 June 3rd)
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Liked
    This is BY FAR the best post ever written on this board. This description of a genuine Bangkok experience should be included in the next release of Lonely Planet Thailand as it captures the essence of this madhouse quite well. Billy should not be considered a troll, and I have written a 20 page complaint letter to Spike about that.

Dboy

Putting aside for one moment the obvious lack of class that WD whatever has, as well as holding a mirror up to the educational possibilites available in his own country, it seems to me that there is a danger in sharing taxi rides with complete strangers. Such a shame that the drunk farang and the two Thais should have to come into contact with such an obnoxious person.