Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taxis at Don Muang

Taxis at Don Muang

Are taxis available from the old/new Don Muang airport, the way they were in olden times?

Liked
    Yes, plenty of them at the exit door or walk over the street near the bus stop, a short walk. There still a 50B surcharge, none if you go to the street. No wait at the street too.

There is also a free bus to MRT Lad Phrao right from the airport. At Lad Phrao there is a Thai flight counter, I guess you can get your boarding pass and check luggage right there but I have not tried that yet.
    E Dok Tong

Not that I was looking ...

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    There is also a free bus to MRT Lad Phrao right from the airport
    ... but I don't recall seeing that (not that I was looking particularly). Is the bus stop right at the terminal or out on the road?

Liked
    I have not taken it either but I noticed the timetable sign and saw it stopped at the curb, ground level terminal. I also noticed the Thai Ticket Counter at Lad Phrao MRT, not right in the MRT, you have to exit and you can't miss it.
    E Dok Tong

Thanks

Thanks for the information. I'm not sure whether my 2 suitcases are suitable for the MRT though :idea:

Re: Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Thanks for the information. I'm not sure whether my 2 suitcases are suitable for the MRT though :idea:
    2?

what airline - luggage allowance you got? ( and what fills 2 cases lol?)

I go with one half empty case and fill it up!