Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news!

The devotion of Thai guys to children is extraordinary and heart warming. Several guys I know had children and the woman ran off. Some of these guys are 99% gay and some are working in gay places but all the money goes to the 'baby' and the affection glows out their eyes when they talk about their precious child.

Just as you think you have a glimmer of understanding someone else will tell you a story about a family where a Mother had many children and her sister had none so she gave her one.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    Nil carborundum sodomiti
    Interesting mix of Latin and slang...

For the uneducated

"Don't let the fuckers get you down"

An interesting item on Sodomiti in Wikipedia = Translated page

wowpow is right

its amazing how Thai men go all goo goo over babies. if in a village you can be ignored all night if babies around lol

My tactic is to hold the baby. They seem to love that more!

Jinks wrote :

For the uneducated

We have a pussy ! :clown: :flower:

Just as you think you have a glimmer of understanding someone else will tell you a story about a family where a Mother had many children and her sister had none so she gave her one.[/quote]

And equally heartwarming is the room mate who goes out and gets 2 blow jobs and comes home and gives his room mate one.

Child

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    Just as you think you have a glimmer of understanding someone else will tell you a story about a family where a Mother had many children and her sister had none so she gave her one.
    Thats all of us sister? How could anyone refuse,I am a very Thai male in this respect, I smile at all the babies, pick them up, tweak their cheeks give them little silver trinkets hug em, everyone loves it, I love it, but no one gave me one yet, except my brother and only at times when its inconvenient for him to have any children. What am I doing wrong?

This board obviously has its fair share of creepies as all boards do, but seeing children as future sex objects is despicable, seeing people as sex objects is despicable, sad to think these kind of people actually get to live out their fantasies in Thailand, fat and ugly in the head as they are, grotesque rejects, they give all us gays a bad name.

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    And equally heartwarming is the room mate who goes out and gets 2 blow jobs and comes home and gives his room mate one.
    Give two for money , give one for free what's wrong with that ?
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Even girls have their place ...

... being mothers to the boys of the future. How else can civilised life be sustained?

Cedric just lacks imagination. And he's some kind of repressed, anti-sexual prude perhaps.
    When I meet a 20 year old lovely boy I often think what age I was and what I was doing when he was a baby.
    Doesn't make a big leap to look a boy baby and wonder whether you might just hook up someday when he ripens, and you're just ripe.
    Nothing wrong with THINKING about anything. Or even illegal. Yet.