Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok Dentist?

Bangkok Dentist?

Can anyone recommend a good cheap dentist in Bangkok?

your help is much appreciated :albino:

Dentist

I've forgotten her name but the (lady) dentist who was at BNH Hospital (Bangkok Nursing Home--9 Soi Convent) was very good (Trained Univ of Chiang Mai & MIT) and price very fair.
    She's may no longer be there but there were several other good dentists.
    Go early afternoon & (probably) get in without an appointment.

BNH & others listed here:
    http://www.moveandstay.com/bangkok/guid ... mation.asp

Liked: 1
    Yes

The saladaeng dental center which used to be in Soi saladaeng but has moved to Soi Convent. I found it by chance and have been going for check ups and treatment for the past 4 years.

Full check up and clean is 500 baht. Fillings are 500 baht each. crowns approx 4,000 a piece

I took a friend of mine there who needed 2 tripple bridges ( quoted 120,000 baht here in Saudi Arabia) they did the job in 3 visits over a 1 week period for 30,000 baht.

They are open 6 days a week from 9 AM till 7 PM PM me and I will look out their phone number when I get home from work tonight
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked
    Has to be both good and cheap? Not sure if cheap enough but I have been going here for years, prices on the web site:

Promjai Dental Clinic
    E Dok Tong

Liked: 1
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.