Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dentist in Sathorn/Lumphini

Liked

Dentist in Sathorn/Lumphini

I'm thinking of having some dental work done during my next trip. Does anyone have suggestions on how to go about this or recommendations of practitioners.

Re: Dentist in Sathorn/Lumphini

Try this place I always found them excellent. Get off the BTS at Asoke and cross over Soi Asoke it's the business building on the corner of Soi 25.

Suit 1601, Glas Haus Bldg., 1 Sukhumvit Soi 25 Rd., Bangkok 10110 Tel: 0-2259-0401

Or look here:

http://www.bangkoksmiledental.com/dental_clinic.html

Liked

For the three years that I lived in Silom I got all my work done at BNH on soi Convent. Crowns, fillings, cleanings. Not to mention a major jaw surgery.

You can save 25% by going to one of the nearby clinics but BNH is still half of American prices and you couldn't ask for better.

Liked

Try this place - they'll even send a car for you! http://www.thantakit.com/about-thantaki ... iland.html

Liked

Just my experience FYI

Either Bumrungrad Hospital on Sumkhumvit Soi 1 - expensive by Thai standards but reasonable by Western - I have had great service over many years.

Or BCH (Bangkok Christian Hospital) on Silom Rd. Get off BTS at Sala Daeng on Soi 4 side of road and walk about 250m towards Chong Nonsi. Service is good and prices are very reasonable.

Any private hospital offering services to expats is arguably preferable to clinics.

Good luck.
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

Liked

Many thanks for the help.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

I'd second the Bangkok Nursing Home. Very happy with the work done there.

Liked

I have gone to BNH for the last 5+ years and had excellent treatment there and good pricing compared to USA.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked

I endorse BNH. I needed a dentist last year on New Years Day (of all days!) and hotel referred me to BNH. They were efficient, charming and cheap.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Yraen
    Any private hospital offering services to expats is arguably preferable to clinics.
    That's an interesting tip. I'm curious... Why do you believe that and what advantages do private hospitals offer over clinics?