Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dentist in Pattaya

Hi

I have used this guy he is very good
    Dentist Kittipoj Clinic It is on South Pattaya Rd across from Day Night hotel 038 723 138
    I have had my teeth cleaned there several times and a root canal
    There is a girl there also I used the guy
    I hate dentist but he was very good and easy with me
    If you have any ? pm me

Also dentist department at Bangkok-Pattaya hospital very good

There are many good dentists in Pattaya. I have used the dental clinic on south pattaya road that Skeet45 recommends for general cleaning and have been very happy with the service. They clean my teeth for 500 baht and do a good job. Although I am sure the clinic would do a good job on a crown or root canal, for anything major dental work, I use the dentist at Pattaya International Hospital (close to the Big C on 2nd road). Many of my German friends like to use the German Dental Clinic on the road towards Jomtiem. There are many good dentists in town, ask one of your expat friends for a recommendation. I am sure any of the dentists associated with Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital or Pattaya International Hospital, you would find acceptable.

Liked

Dental Cafe

I have had several friends use the DENTAL CAFE behind Bruno's Restaurant in the Chateau Dale Complex ........... one friend traveled from Oz four times over the course of about 18 months for major work and -- including the cost of the four tickets -- the overall cost was still considerably less than he would have paid in Sydney ............ told me the work was excellent.

Listen, Im telling you...

B-Pattaya Hospital Dental Dept. is the most expensive in town.

And by the way, have you ever seen a dentist that looked like he yet reached his 40th birthday? Where are all the older dentists in Thailand? I had one that admitted to being 26 years old. But no complaints on the work he did on me.

Liked
    They're older in Bangkok. I use Promjai Dental I guess you get to a point in life with some of these fancy dental procedures might be a little like putting new tires on a 54 Chev, what's the point. The last crown they put in they told me it could last 50 years, so when I am 104, I won't have to gum my som tam.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dental clinic at the Dusit Resort

is where I go..fantastic caps and implants.

Very nice young dentist also works at Bumrungrad 3 days of the week...top class.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    Do penguins have teeth?
    Being gay can be such a pain in the ass

NO

No birds do. But then I guess you were just trying to be funny.