Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the worst go go bar in pattaya

sounds great !!

"street urchins all in their late twenties/early thirties."..some of us actually like that age. What was the name of the club again ?
    ( I think I'll give the "Hey Mambo "a miss though)

Liked: 1

Re: Warning! Anyone can peep at sites you visit!

Quote Originally Posted by FredehVefr
    Your computer records all your actions and stores the evidences. Anyone can see where YouтАЩve been on the Internet. Everything You did on your computer would leave traces on your hard drive.

DriveCleaner software is essential for you! It prevents unauthorized access to your computer history and logs. Nobody will be able to view the sites, files, images or videos YouтАЩve downloaded from the Internet.

Click here for free download

2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you ;-)
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Shame on you moderator... VIRUS LINK !!!!!

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK

Moderator--.....................please remove the above link. spam spam spam !!!!

This is one of those infuriating NOT FREE programs that once the link is clicked will bury itself deep in your computer and send pop-up messages every five minutes sending you insane.

The only way to get rid of it is by completely erasing your hard drive by a legitimate programe and starting all over again ( and the best way of cleaning out your computer)

If I ever get my hands on FredehVefr or the makers of so-called Drive Cleaner they won't be around long to send out spam.

Moderation? Ha! The "moderator" is more interested in removing posts that are negative towards his buddies than removing spam and virus links.

Wake up!

And you were all foolish enough to click on some obvious spam from someone whose message count = 1? You have no-one to blame but yourself

No one said we clicked on the link, you old fool. Any moron should know by looking at it what it is. The point is that if the moderator doesn't even bother removing posts like this, what the fuck is he doing?

Spunk is better than spam....

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Moderation? Ha! The "moderator" is more interested in removing posts that are negative towards his buddies than removing spam and virus links.
    Seems to be busy making stickys for all the venue promotions under the guise/ruse of Pattaya Pride.
    E Dok Tong

Spunk On Rye...is not a town in England.

As Clark Kent said to the copy-boy, "You've got a lot of spunk."

Quote Originally Posted by SnowViking
    Spunk is better than spam....
    I dun'know...Every have a spunk sandwich? (The, bread, kind...with a golden toothpick in it...NOT the bed kind.)