Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: This must be the best or is it the worst now.

Liked

Sad but true...

Until the unlikely event that it acquires go-go bars, I can't see Jomtien Complex ever being a place people will visit unless they fancy a VERY QUIET evening's entertainment.

[i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Liked

Re: Sad but true...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
    Until the unlikely event that it acquires go-go bars, I can't see Jomtien Complex ever being a place people will visit unless they fancy a VERY QUIET evening's entertainment.
    I have had some very quiet nights in Pattayaland as well as in Sunee. I have had some brilliant nights at Bondi in Jomtien,
    great meals in 5-6 places and a happy ending or two from some very handsome boys

Amazes me that some people cannot exist without go go bars, there are a lot more boys around that you never see.

No I dont mean street boys

go go ?????

Peter its a pity that the boys dont Gogo, except stand like dummies moving from one foot to the next.
    Go see how it should be done, visit a girlie Gogo, even if you only stay for 1 drink.
    Far better value for money and the beer is half boy prices.
    Dont get me wrong - i love the boys , but the girls dance and move better on stage.