Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A fun magic show

Liked

A fun magic show

Do you like magic?

I know the boys don't seem interested in going (related to ghosts or whatever)---supernatural or things they don't understand, who knows. But if you enjoy magic there is a daily show that you may enjoy.

I just happened to come across this little piece of entertainment a day ago.

It's located about 2 clicks south of the Tesco/Lotus store on Sukhumvit road, across from the floating market. It's in the same complex as the Dinosaur Park. As you drive into the Dinosaur Park parking lot, you will see the sign for the magic show on the right side.

It's lasts less than an hour and usually runs every hour on the hour between 10 AM and 4 PM. Apparently if there are not enough customers for the show, they will cancel and then have the show the next hour. I think they require at least 3 or 4 customers for the show.

Well worth the 100 or 200 baht (can't remember the cost) and will bring smile to your face with the various tricks. A couple of cute guys and girls perform the show.

I have no idea how long this attraction has been in operation, but from what I understand they will be closing the show in Pattaya forever on March 9th or 10th---I can't remember what the manager said.

So you still have a couple of days to check it out. Well worth your time-----if you enjoy magic.

BB

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Liked

Re: A fun magic show

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    Do you like magic?

It's located about 2 clicks south of the Tesco/Lotus store on Sukhumvit road,

BB

What is a click?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    Do you like magic?

What is a click?
    a click is a kilometer.

Liked

Upon further research I discovered that a "click" is spelled "klick" if referring to a kilometer.

Liked

I went there last year (dinosaur park, and then found out about the magic show) with a Thai friend and both liked the magic show. We were the only guests.

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/1 ... nture.html