Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good show at Copa Show Bar

Liked

Good show at Copa Show Bar

I have seen quite a few shows both in Bangkok and Pattaya so I didn't expect much when I visited Copa Show Bar a few nights ago .

But I was suprised , the show is called World Tour , Songs from around the World.
    And it was outstanding , that night I could see maybe 50 customers inside so it was pacled.

So many good dancers and of course the cabaret shows that you would expect in a place like this, but it was all well coreographed and in a very good way with the music and the great costumes from around the world . And some of the acts was also very funny , the Titanic scene was just hilarious.

One of the dancers I really enjoyed watching , unfortunately I did not get his name.

Liked: 1

Re: Good show at Copa Show Bar

Quote Originally Posted by loke

The boy in your photo is called Tar, I believe he is quite new there, certainly didn't see him on my last visit in April, but I agree, what a cutie!

I was also there that night, and being a regular, the place was truly packed, but I think there was at least 100 or more people there, it is quite a big club.

I agree, it was a fantastic show!

Liked

Was it a new show or and old well practiced performance from doing the same shows over and over?
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

It was a "special" show...which for the Copa means some type of theme...not a sex show.

This one was "songs around the world" or something like that. They also do some good Lady Gaga theme shows, Halloween show, etc.

Some of the same numbers (the Titanic bit has been around a long time, but is funny) mixed in with some new routines and costumes.

BF likes the ladyboy singers. I really enjoy going to the Copa for the dancers...very good and friendly. One of my favorites is now there (not Tar) and I get a smile on my face every time I see him dance.

Great to have special friends.... :evil4:

Liked

I miss the old Throbb shows. The Copa has too much glamor drag for my taste. I use to be there every night for a while but one day it just all seemed so old to me. On my trip last year, I decided to just my visits down to once a week during my 2 week stay and on both of my visits not one of their shows were new. Maybe because it was October and not yet "High Season."

On a side note, I have never known the Copa or old Throbb to ever put on a sex show beyond the guys pulling off their rip-away pants.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I went through a patch of being totally bored with the shows but this trip I really started to enjoy them again, mind you that was probably as I was seeing one of the dancers this time round who was lovely both on stage and off it :-)

The Ladyboy who does the Whitney Houston tribute songs is just incredible, I could have gone to see a show of her just doing Whitney and nothing else all night, almost as close as the real thing - actually no, come to think of it I went to see Whitney in Wembley years ago and the ladyboy act probably put on a better show !

Liked

Oh boy, Whitney Houston, that's original!

I will only start going to these shows when they have an Elvis impersonator.....

An all time first for Pattaya. :-)

Liked

There's no doubt that the Copa shows are well-presented and that the performers work hard. But wouldn't it be nice if there were an occasional Thai item? Traditional dance, costumes? or even Thai pop? And I agree that perhaps the drag component needs to be diminished.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I miss the old Throbb shows. The Copa has too much glamor drag for my taste. I use to be there every night for a while but one day it just all seemed so old to me. On my trip last year, I decided to just my visits down to once a week during my 2 week stay and on both of my visits not one of their shows were new. Maybe because it was October and not yet "High Season."

On a side note, I have never known the Copa or old Throbb to ever put on a sex show beyond the guys pulling off their rip-away pants.
    Just to clarify for you, as far as i can remember, it hasn't been Throb for at least 5 or 6 years! i used to go then, and sure, the shows were fun, but i think if you put that show on now it would look very old, and tacky! i think they have moved with the times, which is why they still do well, and others do not! i'm not sure which is the most frightening, having the labrador doggy thrusting his crutch in your face, or being dragged into a cardboard boat "titanic" and having to fondle rose's elasticated cock!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
    i'm not sure which is the most frightening ........being dragged into a cardboard boat "titanic" and having to fondle rose's elasticated cock!
    Well you know what they say.....with every rose there'll always be at a prick :-)