Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My trip so far

My trip so far

My my Bangkok is such a cosmopolitan place just the other days I was sitting in an Indian restaurant in Silom Complex next to a couple of French businessmen. I could tell they were French businessmen because only farang wankers where suits and ties in Bangkok and they were speaking French or at least some French words which I can remember from when I did French at school. But you done want to read about some Frogs eating vindaloo, you want to read about the boys.

There desparate let me tell you. A mate of mine arrived a few days after me went to the place where he normally gets a facial just a leg rub thrown in usually done know why and bugger me the boys giving him a hand job. Usual boy, never happened before obviously thinks my friends up for a bigger tip than usual so 500 baht changed hands at the end. Can't say fairer than that can you. Some other boy on Grindr wanted 3000 baht for a massage. I wished him good luck I can get a thai massage and a tug at home for 3000 baht. I did try for me usual Burmese massage boy. Sent him a text message about a massage at his shop oh I given all that up he says I got a Swiss boyfriend what time would you like me to come to your room?

For them who have come to Bangkok to avoid Xmas carols chance would be a fine thing fucking slay bells everywhere anyway Balconys offering a Xmas Eve buffay drinks at 3:30 and the grub starts at 4pm. Ive been in catering buffays a real money spinner charge top dollar people only eat not much more than they would if its ala cart. Happy times espcially now being happy is compulsorty in Thailand.

Liked

Re: My trip so far

Huh ???

Liked

fucking slay bells

Liked

I wouldn't exactly call having a Swiss boyfriend and making some extra money in a more discreet way than working at the massage shop "desperate". Sounds like a rather good life to me. :ymparty:
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

Are Pattaya or Chiang Mai interesting places to celebrate the New Year?

Quote Originally Posted by marti
    Are Pattaya or Chiang Mai interesting places to celebrate the New Year?
    Is anywhere? I usually go to bed with a book or an undergraduate, depending where I'm at the time.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Is anywhere? I usually go to bed with a book or an undergraduate, depending where I'm at the time.
    Ever try a graduate as an alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by marti
    Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Ever try a graduate as an alternative?
    Are you mad?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    My my Bangkok is such a cosmopolitan place just the other days I was sitting in an Indian restaurant in Silom Complex next to a couple of French businessmen. I could tell they were French businessmen because only farang wankers where suits and ties in Bangkok and they were speaking French or at least some French words which I can remember from when I did French at school. But you done want to read about some Frogs eating vindaloo, you want to read about the boys.

There desparate let me tell you. A mate of mine arrived a few days after me went to the place where he normally gets a facial just a leg rub thrown in usually done know why and bugger me the boys giving him a hand job. Usual boy, never happened before obviously thinks my friends up for a bigger tip than usual so 500 baht changed hands at the end. Can't say fairer than that can you. Some other boy on Grindr wanted 3000 baht for a massage. I wished him good luck I can get a thai massage and a tug at home for 3000 baht. I did try for me usual Burmese massage boy. Sent him a text message about a massage at his shop oh I given all that up he says I got a Swiss boyfriend what time would you like me to come to your room?

For them who have come to Bangkok to avoid Xmas carols chance would be a fine thing fucking slay bells everywhere anyway Balconys offering a Xmas Eve buffay drinks at 3:30 and the grub starts at 4pm. Ive been in catering buffays a real money spinner charge top dollar people only eat not much more than they would if its ala cart. Happy times espcially now being happy is compulsorty in Thailand.
    The French (or Canadians or whoever) were there because of BKK being cosmopolitan, they were speaking french because they were french or french speakers they looked like businessmen because they probably were businessmen....

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    The French (or Canadians or whoever) were there because of BKK being cosmopolitan, they were speaking french because they were french or french speakers they looked like businessmen because they probably were businessmen....
    Aw jeez thaiguest your so clever I never would of thought of any of that. By the way Im not staying out at the airport (BKK) Im acksherly staying in downtown Bangkok. I suppose its all the same to you out of town guys.