Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Guys from the past - Lets do it again.

Liked

Guys from the past - Lets do it again.

I have been spending time on Gayromeo talking with guys I hope to meet when I arrive in October. One day when I was online I heard from a guy I met many years ago who I never expected to find again. He sent me a message asking if I remembered him. I did remember him and we plan to meet again during my trip. Another day I got a message from another guy I had met years ago and asked if I remembered him and if I was going to visit Chiang Mai? I am going to visit Chiang Mai and we planned to meet. There is one motorcycle driving guy in Chiang Mai I hope to meet again. I think there is a good chance I will meet him when I am in Chiang Mai and I am holding out hope that he will find me and message me on Gay Romeo before I arrive if only because I am lucky that way.

The one surprise I recently had was that I got a message from the bellboy I met years ago. He is the guy that checked me into my room and soon both of us were ripping our clothes off and having quick sex. Well he found me on Gay Romeo and we plan to meet again! I thought of him often and I feel so lucky to be meeting him again.

And just now, I got a message from the guy I met at Happy Place. (He is not a gogo guy, but was a Thai customer there on holiday watching the show). He wants to meet-up when I return....

Now if only I can get in touch with my masculine, former military, friend in Pattaya.... If I were to meet him again, this trip will be PERFECT!

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Guys from the past - Lets do it again.

I donтАЩt know bucknaway I have found that return visits after months/years can be disappointing. YouтАЩve both inevitably changed and your original meeting was based so much on a chemistry of the moment. IтАЩve had repeat visits on the same trips and even those IтАЩve never found the 2nd, 3rd, etc. to be as good as the first. IтАЩve returned a year later to find a much different person and not for the better. But if you had a good thing going the first time you could have some happy rendezvous.

Good luck!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    And just now, I got a message from the guy I met at Happy Place. (He is not a gogo guy, but was a Thai customer there on holiday watching the show). He wants to meet-up when I return....
    Don't forget to pay the off fee (both of you!).

Liked

Christian, with the exception of one guy, I would not be able to point out bar guys I have offed in a lineup of bar guys I have offed. LOL

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

On my first visit to Pattaya, many moons ago, I stayed at the Ambiance.

First tentative frightened step out of the door, Hugh saw what was happening and sat me down on the terrace with a drink.
    He spent over an hour pointing out, without pointing, that's rude, what was happening on the Soi.

I felt better and walked across to The Cock Pit Bar / Cabaret Club. I peeked in past the curtain.
    I was then targeted, Jim #09, came across, he was a number boy but never danced or wiggled on stage.
    [I found out several years later that Michael Birchall, the owner let him work without dancing because he was "off" every night, sometimes twice]

Jim hooked his arm inside mine, I looked down into his eyes and asked "what do you want?" One word reply.... YOU.
    He had me for several holidays, each year better until he was double booked as I arrived.
    He brought Buk with him. explained to me that Buk knew exactly how to please me.
    He did, and on my last day as I was paying him off, Jim said "you know don't you.... Buk my boyfriend".
    Keep it in the family.

Guys from the past are best in cherished memories. Jim will be at least 45 by now and Buk 35.

Both TOO old for me

Liked

Too old for you maybe but I would not be offended if guys that age tried to have their way with me :-)

You can remember the guys names too..... I'm jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Too old for you maybe but I would not be offended if guys that age tried to have their way with me.
    I far prefer a practised whore; I don't want to educate a new 18yo night after night after night. Note I said "practised" not "jaded" - there are plenty of those around too. I've had guys up to mid-thirties - of course they never look that!