Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New go-go bar Sunee, confirmed

Liked

New go-go bar Sunee, confirmed

I had heard from a farang with whom I shared a morning coffee that he had been "dragged" sic into an upstairs go-go erotic show one night recently, but from his description I was led to believe it was in the opposite Sunee soi. I looked for the bar he described and can only see U Turn as a new upstairs bar which fits his description. From the outside it appeared to have very little appeal or indication it was anything other than a bar where numerous shishas were being delivered.

I posted the above recently and can now confirm there is a new upstairs go-go bar/erotic show between Oud's and the currently closed Forest House.. It is in fact up-stairs. It has a small green neo signage saying Cocktail boys.
    I didn't check it out as I was returning to my room with the boy du jour who wasn't keen to go upstairs with me to look, in spite of saying "up to you", I wasn't really in the mood for a go-go bar anyway, so at a later date maybe.

Liked

Re: New go-go bar Sunee, confirmed

I have posted about Cocktail Boys before. It is a go-go bar, with mostly (all?) masculine staff.
    It is in the old Tom Yum location.

It reminds me a lot of the old Krazy Dragon. Not table top dancing, but manly staff wearing shorts that are quite accessible.
    Good fun and worth a visit.

Watch your head on the stairs. If you are fairly tall, you run the risk of your head meeting some concrete. Remember to duck.

Liked

There is no erotic show per se. However for a 20 Baht tip you can enjoy the danseurs.
    Definitely worth checking out.

Liked

My off from there was excellent.

Liked

BF offed a guy from (New) Cocktail in late april and said he was excellent too... complete poochai boy but was willing to try everything

He went back for him again the next day - as it was his birthday...

On the 3rd time BF offed both him and his brother... whilst i took one for myself...

Unfortunately we never got to test drive any of the as it was the last night of my holiday and everybody was "knock out" by the time to go home
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

colmx, do you mean that you and your BF offed 3 guys between you but nothing happened with any of them? or am I reading your post wrong? what was the point of offing them if you weren't going to do the deed? :dontknow:

I suppose (on reflection), though, knowing your past history, it was just having boys around to party at some disco or other. different strokes, and all that
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    colmx, do you mean that you and your BF offed 3 guys between you but nothing happened with any of them? or am I reading your post wrong? what was the point of offing them if you weren't going to do the deed? :dontknow:
    Yes, you read that correct!
    Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't!
    Its all about the chemistry!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

I was never any good at science at school so can't rely on my knowledge of chemistry. For me (and this is just my personal opinion) I don't off a boy unless I've already felt that connection (whatever that may be). Altough, now that I think about it, I offed a guy from WWB for the 2nd time, and realised I actually didn't like him much, so sent him home after dinner. But that was an exception for me.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx

On the 3rd time BF offed both him and his brother... whilst i took one for myself...
    One of the best lines I have seen posted in some time.....

Cocktail boys is fun for a drink and a grope...but staff way to manly for me to off. Glad for those of you that like the poochai guys that there is a good spot for you in Sunee again.

Liked

Off 2 guys at once? I'm going to have to try that
    These are the good'ol days