List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LMTU SHOCK SCOOP POST NOW CONFIRMED.

Liked: 1

SHOUTING!!!!!

L M T Y PLEASE STOP SHOUTING The sale of a gay bar in Pattaya is hardly earthshaking news especially when you had forwarned us it was for sale. Still gratefull for the news. Many will want to wish Kevin a happy retirement from the business and hopefully as speedy return to good health.

The scoops I like best are in the water bucket in the squat lavatories.

Have a nice day

P S You might have mentioned that there are some very nice, off plan, condo's for sale. I am thinking of including free chesseburgers to tempt a buyer.

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Re: SHOUTING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee
    You might have mentioned that there are some very nice, off plan, condo's for sale. I am thinking of including free cheeseburgers to tempt a buyer.
    With grilled onions?...

In the spirit of things

Maybe all of gay Thailand is for sale.

Recently, Khun Bon put for sale signs on every one of his Paradise businesses including My Way, Passport, Spartucus, WOW Karaoke, Fong Kaew Mansion, and the buildings occupied by Ruby Slipper and Angel restaurant among others. My Way has the higest asking price at 60 million bt. Rumors are that while Bon and Beer would love to sell at the right price, they hardly expect to find a buyer, and that Bon is having a bit of fun poking his finger in the eye of several of his competitors in Paradise.

In other news, Khun Tangmo has placed a for sale sign on Newspaper restaurant and has informed the owners of Visa bar that he will not be renewing their lease on that building as he wants to open his own business in the building.

Ice Bar has been sold to the same people that operate SBY travel agency (it is in the next soi over from the main gay soi).

Pete

Business must go very badly for bars if they all for sale !

I think that is a pretty big leap of logic. Successful businesses are put up for sale, for one reason or another, all the time.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

shocked.......

I just came back from the emergency room as I went into shock and fell out of my chair..Quite a commotion at the internet shop
    and I thought using the siren on the ambulence was a little over the top but hey..it was earthshattering news and I personally can
    think of few times in my long life when I was so shocked.........just amazing but I think I will survive the shock of it all........ :cat:

Be brave, Catawumps. That's all we can do in these shocking times in which we live. Godspeed.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Be brave, Catawumps. That's all we can do in these shocking times in which we live.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcraig
    [

CERTAINLY IT IS VERY INTERESTING AFTER ALL THE SHIT THROWN AT IAN AT CAFE ROYALE FOR THE WAY HE HAS SET UP HIS BUSINESS.

IN THE LONG TERM IT WILL PROBABALY SHOW HE IS SMARTER THAN ALL HIS CRITICS

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY TO HEAR THAT HEALTH IS CATCHING UP TO BOTH IAN AND ROBBIE
    BUT THAT IS LIFE. SHIT HAPPENS (TO ME AS WELL )

MY BEST WISHES TO BOTH AND THE PLEASANT MEMORIES OF THOSE MANY G&T ON THE PATIO
    AFTER DARK, WATCHING ALL THE BOYS ARRIVE FOR WORK STILL REMAINS AND ALWAYS WILL

THANKS FOR THE MANY MEMORIES
    [/quote]

Your Caps Lock appears to be stuck in the 'on' position :cheers:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks for the update

Hoping the "family" atmosphere of the Le Cafe Royale continues.
    Sorry to hear of Ian's poor health and surprised to hear Robbie is not well also.
    Wishing them both a long and pleasant retirement.