Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women offing handsome guys at gay clubs

Liked

Women offing handsome guys at gay clubs

After many years [far too long], I was able to make a short trip to Bangkok.

On the first night, I went to Jupiter.
    A group of Asian women was there, and the women offed several of the most handsome guys--the ones I liked.
    Is this a common situation? Do the gay clubs now have women customers offing the guys? Or was this unusual??

Re: Women offing handsome guys at gay clubs

I think in Jupiter especially it's very normal and in the other clubs in Soi twilight it's becoming more common - I guess if there anren't enough gay guys spending money then the businesses are happy to get it from whence it comes and from talking to several of the guys they certainly dont mind a break from the norm and a lot of them who are str8 much actually prefer being off'd by a woman - worst luck :-(

Liked

I posted on this subject last week on gaybuttonthai

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5286

I have seen this more in Bangkok than in Pattaya but there are bars in Pattaya that do have men for ladies.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Hmmmmm

"Women offing handsome guys at gay clubs"

I won't feel threatened as long as the women stick to the gogo boys and don't start on the handsome punters.

But I do remember a few years ago a friend of mine went into Copa to take off a specific boy only to find himself beaten to it at the last minute by a woman punter, so it's nothing new.

:hello2:

Liked

I do NOT think that the women who offed the guys at Jupiter could offer much enjoyment.
    The women were in their 40s and 50s, and not particularly attractive.

On the second night, about 15 percent of the customers were Asian women. Luckily I went early and was able to off a very handsome guy. But he could not stay overnight because he had a late booking with a customer (an Asian woman?)

I agree Wim - "not particularly attractive" women "in their 40's and 50's" cannot reasonably hope to offer as much enjoyment as the average male punter you will find in a gogo bar (especially back in the hotel room when he takes his false teeth out to give the boy that extra special blowjob)

arty

Liked

Yes, like SG I of course have no worries being particularly handsome and getting more and more handsome as I part with more and more handsome man vouchers.

However, a few points. Women have always offed gogo boys but apparently they are rather mean when it come to the tips. Also, the boys, even the straights are not always keener to go with a woman than a man. With a woman they are actually expected to perform.
    Walking back to X-Boys Pattayaland one evening I was greeted by the sight of four of their delicious boys walking up the streeet with a collection of what I can only describe as hags. This was a disappointment as I was on my way to off one of the boys the hags had purloined.

My final point. Thai boys are fantastic and one can never have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    ....Walking back to X-Boys Pattayaland one evening I was greeted by the sight of four of their delicious boys walking up the street with a collection of what I can only describe as hags...
    Obviously you need to plan your outings better so they do not clash with DaBoss, Joe, and NIrish having a night out at X-Boys.

:evil4: :evil4:

Just kidding sweeties!

Liked

nice one, scottish-guy, but I was one of the 4 good looking boys he saw with the hags :sign5:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I have observed Thai ladyboys & feminine men offing bar boys. Some were rather generous with the whisky bottles, thus attracting many interested boys. :ura1: