Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Offing

Offing

As I've never offed before!!! Seriously, if one off's someone for a continuous period of time, say a week, how does one do that - I know it is simple in itself by just asking the person, but I'm on about how does it work with the bar they work for, i.e. surely they cannot turn up at the bar as and when they please to work?

You have to pay the bar fine for the time you take their employee "off". That's what an "off" fine is.

Re: Offing

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    As I've never offed before!!! Seriously, ......
    Your nose is getting longer.... Pinoch....errrrr WD!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had long term offs work two ways. I have only done this with lads who are going to stay with me during my holiday.

1. You negotiate an off fee for multiple nights with the bar manager. Make sure it is less per night than a single night's off fee.

2. I have had BFs who essentially stop working during my visit and go back to work when I leave. In these cases I have not paid an off fee and BF indicated this was not a problem for him.

Option 1 has only gone wrong one time when the lad's Thai BF objected to the long term stay. The bar refunded the balance of the agreed to fee.

Joe M

I have had BFs who essentially stop working during my visit and go back to work when I leave. In these cases I have not paid an off fee and BF indicated this was not a problem for him.

Either you were very generous or they were changing bars, as most bars will charge any boy returning to work 2 - 3,000 baht to re-employ them.

Either you were very generous or they were changing bars, as most bars will charge any boy returning to work 2 - 3,000 baht to re-employ them.

Maybe both...timing is everything.

I was aware of the re-employment fee from acquaintances who have asked to "borrow" for this purpose. Interesting management technique.

Liked
    Get a proper boyfriend, one that doesn't require an "off" fee. You would be surprised how easy it is to get such a boyfirend, of course it requires a different environment then Pattaya or Silom/Suriwong.