Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straight women offing guys

Liked

Straight women offing guys

Some questions about women at the "gay" clubsя╝Ъ

During my last visit to Bangkok, I noticed that groups of straight women (especially Asian women) now seem to go to the "gay" clubs to off the guys.
    Is this still the case at Jupiter and some of the other bars that have handsome, masculine guys?

Do women have their own clubs to off guys? I have seen several ads for a place called Castro, and have seen photos of the handsome guys that work there. Is this place just for women? Or are gays also welcome to go there, take a look, and off the guys. Has anyone been there?

I have never noticed women at the massage parlors such as Hero. Are the massage parlors just for men? Or can women come and get some guysя╝Я

Liked

Re: Straight women offing guys

So many questions. Why do you care.

Liked

i agree with arsenal .. how dare you ask questions about thailand on a thailand forum ... what ever next ?

most of the guys dancing in the clubs or go go bars are straight and would much prefer to go with cute asian girls than saggy arsed old farang. the places are perfect pick up joints for women, just look and see how much more excited the dancers get when the girls arrive, some even put their phones down.

Liked

But itтАЩs also a good barometerтАж.as to which of the boys is straight and which ones arenтАЩt.
    Or which mamasan is lying, telling you that the boy is gay when you can clearly see with your own eyes that heтАЩs not.

Surfcrest

Liked

Concerned SGT members could try confusing these str8 boys by going into the bars in drag.

Liked

Both timm and Surf has some good points, and in my brain I link it with the other topic about straight versus gay boys.

I will always prefer a gay, from a straight, that does not put his phone down when he see a girl in the bar. :tongue3:

Liked

OK gaymandenmark - each to their own - but IMHE (In My Humble Experience) you just can't beat a str8 boy ripping your blouse open and ravishing you to within an inch of your life (or until your wallet is empty, whichever comes first).

Liked

Think of it more in terms of Top and Bottom. (Something missing in christianpfc's my requirement for a boyfriend post)

Of the commercial boys in the scene...how many Tops are straight vs the Tops that are gay?
    And by just looking at them, their mannerisms and all.....can you really tell straight from gay?
    Do tattoos and mustaches help tell who's who?
    Is the word "bi" used by the Thais in the sense "I'm straight, but I'll do you"?

And...if you are looking for a Top...do you care if they are straight or gay?

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wim888
    Some questions about women at the "gay" clubsя╝Ъ

During my last visit to Bangkok, I noticed that groups of straight women (especially Asian women) now seem to go to the "gay" clubs to off the guys.
    Is this still the case at Jupiter and some of the other bars that have handsome, masculine guys?

Do women have their own clubs to off guys? I have seen several ads for a place called Castro, and have seen photos of the handsome guys that work there. Is this place just for women? Or are gays also welcome to go there, take a look, and off the guys. Has anyone been there?
    A few years back, a friend asked me similar questions.

She was a beautiful young French Canadian woman who had moved out to Vancouver, because she was attracted to Asian men only and hoped to meet one here.....seeing as how 60% of the population is Asian vs 2 - 3 % in Montreal.

Anyhow, she confided with me one day that while she has met several "okay" guys for dating, she hadn't found the sexual match that she was looking for and so asked me about Thailand and the possibility of rent boys for women or picking up a guy at a gay bar. I told her to go to a gay bar and that she'd know which one is straight by who and how they would look at her.

She came home quite happy and has been back several times since.

Surfcrest

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Last December, LonelyWombat posted a thread on this Board about a newspaper article he read on "men for hire by women" bars in Bangkok

That thread is here:

boybars-for-ladies-bangkok-post-t27770.html

The Nation and the Bangkok Post seem to take turns in doing breathless expose about this scene about every 18 months or so.

The most famous of these bars is on the 18th floor of the Serm Mit Building, on Sukhumvit Soi 21 in Bangkok. Maybe somebody should go and report back for us (if they allow men to enter, which I doubt)?

I would quite like to read a review of a visit to it in the style of ChristianPFC.... :evil4: