Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Retirement in Hua Hin

Retirement in Hua Hin

Do any board members live in Hua Hin? I found this article very interesting but no mention of boys
    The Ideal Retirement Haven YouтАЩve Never Heard Of
    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-idea ... -of-2012-7

Re: Retirement in Hua Hni

If you like the quiet life then Hua Hin would suit you. If you're looking for guys then you can obviously do that too but its not a 'gay destination'. There is an expat community there of both straight and gays, but there is almost no gay nightlife. Half the fun would be cruising...
    There's a gay owned Art gallery (Art Jacky), Gaya Massage, G Club, Chic Bar, 80s Bar and Red Indian. Gay bars (apart from the 2sq meter Red Indian which has been around for a while) tend to come and go, and you can't rely on these places still being around in 6 months or a year. During the week they are pretty much dead.

I think some people think with their dicks instead of thier brains......
    the last thing i want to be is near a gay scene all the time
    I live 10 mins from one of the biggest gay scenes in the uk..manchester....but i try to avoid it as much as poss
    Hua Hin has probally got a lot more to offer than a gay scene
    my fave place in Thai is the staying near the villages of Nong bua lampoo in isaan ..no night life ...but its got so much more to offer
    The bars in Pattaya and Bkk are ok to visit but i coudent do that all the time....i'd get really bored
    and i dont think i would want to travel half way round the world to do the same things you can do back home.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hua Hin has traditionally been a retreat for the upper elite of Bangkok. It is not a tourist ghetto full of massage parlors or Indian tailor shops or go-go beer bars. The beaches are clean compared to the tourist traps of Thailand... Hopefully it stays this way. :glasses7: Yes, most farangs would be bored here...no boy boy bars, no fk shows, no massage parlors, saunas not enough gay bars.... (so let's keep it unknown)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Sounds like a nice place to live when you can't get it up anymore!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"