Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Room deoderiser

Liked

Room deoderiser

Without breaking any rules has anyone experience with bring in " room deoderisers " through customs?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Room deoderiser

never been stopped by customs on the way into TH.

what I would be worried about would be carrying it through xray scanners
    and explaining it earlier, being a flammable nitrite

Forum's veteran
    Liked

When I used to manufacture them in the USA, we used to make up one label called Jim Diamond brand and label that it contained Anerobic Stabilizer Resin
    which was a brownish liquid that if inhaled got you dizzy. The great part is that it was not illegal nor flammable, IF you looked it up. Of course the same old good liquid was in it. Ah the the good old days. Some are sold on the beach by massage and video boys and some are sold elsewhere.

Liked

Malebox suana near Central Rama 2 sells deodorizer for 900 baht.

Liked

My reason for asking is I am in England on holiday and they are available at three for ┬г10 considerably cheaper than the beach where they want 1500!baht for one. I would put them in my hold luggage and just wondered if I would encounter problems if searched bybcustoms on the way out of swampy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by zubes
    just wondered if I would encounter problems
    Should your suitcase be opened, customs would certainly seize it. If you had three, they might argue that you had an intention to sell at least two. That might be more difficult to explain away! I did find a nice deodoriser in New York which I placed inside a shoe and then stuffed it with a sock. I had no trouble leaving the US and I have never been stopped in well over 100 entries of the LOS. I reckoned it was worth the risk.

Someone once told me they would find a small deodoriser, strip off the label, buy a nasal spray in a box, junk the spray and put in the deodoriser, which was then put into a largish sponge bag with all sorts of toiletries.

I work on the hide on plain view logic in that they are perfectly legal in the uk so I peel off the label and throw it into my wash bag - end of ! And if anyone asks what it is I tell them - end of ! And if they want to take it do be it and I'll shrug my shoulders sand say I bought it in a shop on the high street and use it all the time so why "wouldn't " I put it in my wash bag with everything else. So far I've never being stopped anyway so it's never come up.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Every trip I used to bring in about 20 and I used to divide them up with different things I had purchased from the US. Toiletries were the best. Not shoe with paper as if they see it, it becomes suspicious because you are trying to hide something. Same goes for stripping off the label but I guess that's better if they say flammable. The company I sold it to in the USA puts them out as nail polish remover. Couple of those and a bottle or two of nail polish (clear) would work in a toiletries bag. If you want them in the USA he bought my old company ... Picture Brite Corp and has a website. www.picturebrite.com Buy the large bottle as the small is an easily recognizeable bottle. also dont get a well known name brand. They are all the same, just the labels are different. :sign5:

Liked

I'm obviously missing something here, but what? :dontknow:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

thanks for PMs which answered my question - this surely is a very educational forum :notworthy:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.