Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Breakfast in Pattaya

Breakfast / Lunch in Pattaya

In the last days I was in the Casa Pascal Restaurant, Pattaya to test the breakfast & Lunch offer, which I have seen in the advertisement of local newspapers.
    After arriving the very friendly Service offered my a nice place and I started to go to the buffet of cold and warm dishes. The restaurant was with 80 % occupied.
    The Coffee from the warmed glass can was not what I liked and I ordered a fresh brewed coffee, which was very good and served on my table. I was looking for the boiled eggs but could not find it. So I asked the service after a possibility.
    After a short time a fresh brewed egg with my time settings ( 4 Minutes ) was served on an extra small plate and it was very delicious. Very good. After this I found that outside their was an special grill station with bacon, chicken, sausages and fried eggs. Unfortunately the service was not mentioned this at the first time. Can happen!
    I was very pleased with the different bread sorts, cooled butter and house make jam.
    I left the restaurant after 1 ┬╜ hours, total well-fed and very happy from the very good food, the service personnel and the ambience. I got all what I need for a very good breakfast & lunch including soft drinks, fruit juices, milk, coffee etc.. All you can eat inclusive espresso for only 175 THB. Therefore I can only recommend this restaurant and the very good service. And IтАЩm sure, that it will be not the last time I visit this place and the all in all very good food and service. A 4 Star Restaurant with moderate prices.
    More you can see on the website of Casa Pascal :

http://www.restaurant-in-pattaya.com/me ... nch-buffet

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Breakfast / Lunch in Pattaya

I shall still be going to the Posiedon.

Pancakes with Maple Syrup is not on the Pascal menu.

Re: Breakfast / Lunch in Pattaya

Taking proper care of their customers isn't either!

Breakfast in Pattaya

Casa Pascal Pattaya has changed his breakfast offers :
    MO-SA : Brunch Buffet for 175,- THB and Sundays the Popular Sunday Brunch Buffet for 575,- THB.

Liked

Re: Breakfast in Pattaya

The Diana Inn hotel does a great Breakfast buffet, forgot exactly how much (but cheap)now maybe 150 baht - at the most . very good value !!!And the evening buffet is very good also(5 till 9) .Located where Soi Diana meets second Rd .. The green bottle pub is also very good for a beer , its all in the same complex - not seedy at all family type pace ,and very gay friendly .